Hopefully temorary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully temorary

Well those who know me know that I have a lot of problems Pelvic and I could possibly have a adult acquired buried penis, and penile atrophy both length and girth flaccid and erect I believe

and Well I kind of think my atrophy is only temporary of course, its a lot worse after masturbation, when my penis is erect its usually not that hard and I have been kind of rough with it, and probably masterbated and ejaculated when I shouldn't have and I kind of believe that this is what caused my atrophy

So here's the deal and I hope the solution just stop masturbating and my penis will return to normal right? or because of this is it permantely atrophied until I practice PE and cure my pelvic problems taken care of?

I'm just so pissed that I was so stupid and this has happened to me and for the record about a week ago I did receive a priapus shot and have been pumping I'll see if this helps I'm optimistic
    though since masturbating I'm wasn't able to fit into a cylinder and then I had to order a new smaller one hopefully either that cylinder is just broke or this is only temporary man I kind of miss my old healthy dick , though any one have any thought, suggestions, or opinions maybe because my penis was messed up masturbating possibly made it a lot worse, and for the record I'm usually not able to sustain an erection when pump , I'm thinking this could be my ischiocavernosus, pelvic floor probelems, or even torn fascia in the perineum

I'm hoping that when I stop masturbating that my penis will return to normal? anyone have any thoughts or any helpful advice,

my penis was having never PIs and I kept wanking it I guess

Comment

Working...
    X