Pulled ligament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled ligament?

Hi guys, I'll make this quick. I injured myself a few months ago. I think I was doing a fower and stretched to far and I think I pulled a ligament. I ignored it and PEed through it. It's still as bad or worse than when I got it.

I realize this was a terrible idea, but even if I have pain there, it could have been a million times worse and doesn't affect the functionality of my penis.

I finally came to the conclusion that I either, A, take time off and let it heal, or B, live with pain in that area for years to come (and risk injury). I am choosing option B. I have officially taken an entire 7 days off from PE so far. My new short term PE goal is to heal this so I can continue with PE, without pain or causing more harm.

Help me identify and solve this problem...

Symptoms
    - The left side of my fat pad is swollen.

- I have pain, (1 or 2 on the scale of 10) which is more pronounced when I pull downward.

Does this mean I have a pulled ligament? If not, what is it?

I'm already taking time off. I'm considering icing a few times daily. No stretching, PE or masturbation looks like a good idea...

How did it feel when it happened?
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Only slightly painful. I remember writing in my blog saying that it was, "No big deal".

That's why I continued to PE. It hasn't healed and has actually gotten worse since then.

Comment

HELL NO don't continue PE.Stop everything.I don't know personally what has happened, but the experienced crowd will know what to do.

Consider simply warming up.Nothing else - not stretching or anything, just warm up and get the blood flowing.
        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Yep, just let it heal. Heat helps.
          :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

It does sound like a pulled ligament...I read your blog and it sounds like this happened mid August (3 months ago now)? I agree with what has been said, stop PE, maybe a warm up once or twice a day if you have time, let it heal until the pain is gone (and maybe a few days after that), and then start back in lightly paying special attention to how that particular area feels. If it is a ligament it may take a little time before it starts to improve. You should keep us updated
            Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's a lig issue, but it sounds plausible.

If there is pain, let it heal..there shouldn't be pain in the land of PE.
              You seem as though you made some remarkable gains. I doubt you will lose them all if you stop. Besides, your routine seems to be working quite well, so, say in a few months you get better and heal, just pick up where you left off and you should be back to gaining before you know it.

Don't risk it being broken to have it bigger. Rest my man rest.

I agree with camaro, just give it heat,,warm baths..?,,etc.

I know it's hard to stop especially when you are gaining, but it's just not worth an injury.
              start: aug 1 2013
              bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
              Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
              Mseg: 5..5..6.5
              Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Yeah those fowfers can get you hurt me thinks. I was doing them when I used to sleep on my side and I had a sharp "stretching pain" if you will and I just thought of it as micro tears from the stretch. I felt it for maybe one or two nights after then it went away. No swelling of the fatpad, that sounds bad you should take a break because of that, maybe put your pe time and motivation into something else for a while, like cardio. I only sleep on my back now so i don't do fowfers anymore.
                "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Pain is bad. Period. Never exercise if you feel pain, major or minor, pain is pain and its a sign for you to stop and rest.

I'm with the gentlemen above, just give your penis time to heal (no matter how long), alternating between warm and cold wraps would be a good idea.
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
                    It does sound like a pulled ligament...I read your blog and it sounds like this happened mid August (3 months ago now)? I agree with what has been said, stop PE, maybe a warm up once or twice a day if you have time, let it heal until the pain is gone (and maybe a few days after that), and then start back in lightly paying special attention to how that particular area feels. If it is a ligament it may take a little time before it starts to improve. You should keep us updated
                    Steneo, another good, compassionate and sensible post. We are all fortunate to have you on the forums. Thanks again because we all benefit from help like this.
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log
                    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                      I'm not sure if it's a lig issue, but it sounds plausible.

If there is pain, let it heal..there shouldn't be pain in the land of PE.
                      You seem as though you made some remarkable gains. I doubt you will lose them all if you stop. Besides, your routine seems to be working quite well, so, say in a few months you get better and heal, just pick up where you left off and you should be back to gaining before you know it.

Don't risk it being broken to have it bigger. Rest my man rest.

I agree with camaro, just give it heat,,warm baths..?,,etc.

I know it's hard to stop especially when you are gaining, but it's just not worth an injury.
                      Listen to BC, Steneo and others...they are giving you good advice! Let it rest!!! and heal!!!
                      Wishing you a speedy recovery.
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log
                      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                        Steneo, another good, compassionate and sensible post. We are all fortunate to have you on the forums. Thanks again because we all benefit from help like this.
                        Thanks

Comment

Okay how much is he paying you to say that!!!!!
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            It's all a lie! I'm really just a great big dick (with a modest sized dick)!

Now as Dangler would say...

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              Great advice, is what Steneo just paid us all
                              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                              X