Pain in groin after Edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in groin after Edging

So I've taken up edging and it's had some great results! The only drawback has been this pain in the left side of my groin afterwards. The good news is it’s ONLY when edging, if I cum I feel just fine. I’ll even get it on the next session after ejaculating on the last session so I don’t think its blue balls. Also my left testicals hangs higher than the right and maybe that might have something to do with it?

I think it may be... and I say this cautiously, common... when I edge I sometimes feel some soreness in the groin after. I just think its cause the act of forcing your seamen to stay inside you is not a natural thing. plus repetitive almost reaching PONR is taxing on the groin. That being said keep going but be careful and try to read what you body is trying to tell you. peace.
    restarting stats.

11/13/13
    BPEL 4 6/8
    EG 4 2/8
    NEG 3 2/8
    NEL 3 1/8

12/16/13
    BPEL 4 7/8
    EG 4 2/8
    NEG 3 5/8
    nel 3 6/8

4/10/2018
    BPEL 5,0
    EG 4 2/8
    NEG 3 5/8
    NEL 3 1/8

Comment

Thank you so much for the fast reply! I'll tone it down then since I'm pretty new at this.

Comment

No worries! Have fun!
        restarting stats.

11/13/13
        BPEL 4 6/8
        EG 4 2/8
        NEG 3 2/8
        NEL 3 1/8

12/16/13
        BPEL 4 7/8
        EG 4 2/8
        NEG 3 5/8
        nel 3 6/8

4/10/2018
        BPEL 5,0
        EG 4 2/8
        NEG 3 5/8
        NEL 3 1/8

Comment

I also have similar problem. Edging has great effect, but the fact is that youre basically forcing your semen to stay inside, is not natural. But the purpose of edging is to not ejaculate, right?
          Well, I edge once per week and I ejaculate afterwards. But otherwise, I do PEworkout 3 times per week and after each PE workout I do 10-15 minutes edging but I do not ejaculate afterwards.
          READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Edging is certainly about listening to your body and sometimes you do need to throttle back a little. I also think it's crucial to make sure you do ejaculate at least once every 4 days or so to clean you out and keep things fresh. I detach that from edging though, so I will have a separate session where I just lube up, put a tissue across my chest and masturbate to ejaculation as efficiently as possible.

Comment

And by efficiently I mean a straight run through from starting pumping to ejaculation.

Comment

Working...
              X