purple/dark red penis head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purple/dark red penis head

This did not get a response on the phallosan support thread so I put it up here, I need some help guys.

I took a week break from wearing the
    phallosan because I was on holidays, now last night I started wearing it again. I have a lot of hours wear time but I started back on a low tension last night, mid green, just to get used to it again. Anyway, long story short, my glans turned a dark purple colour, like really dark, after only 1 hour in the device. So I took it out and waited an hour and it went away to just a red colour so I wore it again and noticed earlier that the purple colour is all over my head, most specifically at the tip. It is a very dark colour purple and does not look healthy at all. I have had a lot of minor injuries with the phallosan, but this one looks terrible, I am not sure what to do. If it is only my penis getting used to the pump again or what, but it was only 1 week of not wearing it so I doubt it could be this. I have had the same thing but with a red colour before from too much/too long pressure from the pump, but knew what I was dealing with then. But this purple colour is freaking me a bit, any ideas?
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

It was caused due to oxygen deprivation to the glans for a long period of time (15 or more minutes). Be very careful because you can cause serious damage to the cells an nerve ending as well, bro. You need to limit your time to about 10-15 minutes then massage or jelg lightly the blood back into your penis and the areas thereof get back normal blood flow to the penis.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Are you sure this is the problem? Because the whole purpose of the phallosan is to go long periods of time in it without a break. I have been wearing it for 4 months now and this is the first time anything as serious as this has happened. The normal redness from wearing it goes away and looks harmless, and is supposed to be caused by too long or too much pressure on the glans. But this dark red and purple colour is daunting, I don't know what it is from.

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
      It was caused due to oxygen deprivation to the glans for a long period of time (15 or more minutes). Be very careful because you can cause serious damage to the cells an nerve ending as well, bro. You need to limit your time to about 10-15 minutes then massage or jelg lightly the blood back into your penis and the areas thereof get back normal blood flow to the penis.

Comment

It dont means it is safe at all. Take this into consideration even about suffocation. It only takes 10-15 minutes at most to kill a man by strangulation due to lack of oxygen to the brain.
        Now, if it takes more oxygen to for the brain than the penis, don't you think going over 15 minutes can be dangerous even for the penis? Just ponder on that one. No, need to respond.
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Well it is FDA approved and nobody has had this effect so far from using it. I have used it for 6 hours+ straight at some times during my wear-times, while this happened in a few hours this time. Why do you say that it is because of lack of oxygen?

It dont means it is safe at all. Take this into consideration even about suffocation. It only takes 10-15 minutes at most to kill a man by strangulation due to lack of oxygen to the brain.
          Now, if it takes more oxygen to for the brain than the penis, don't you think going over 15 minutes can be dangerous even for the penis? Just ponder on that one. No, need to respond.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Hey Kick, I saw your post in the phallosan support thread and here earlier. My first reaction, when you describe the purple color, is a circulation issue. But that doesn't make sense to me given how the phallosan works. I'm not sure how, exactly you could experience this type of circulation loss in the glans when there is no constriction. That's why I (and I suspect others) may not have responded.

I've thought about it more and I'm wondering if perhaps it could be a bruise? I've noticed sometimes if I'm not able to put my glans very far into the bell that I"m forced to pump more to get situated. When this happens, I also notice a strong "pulling feeling" concentrated at the tip from the extra vacuum. Do you think this could be a possibility in your case? I hope I described it well enough for you to understand what I mean. Just a thought...

If it's a bruise you might need to take a few weeks off to heal.
              Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I was just looking up a thread about dealing with penis injuries there now, it might be bruising alright. that is very interesting what you were saying about the extra pumping to get situated, because after my week off from PE I noticed that my flaccid glans were a lot smaller from the lack of phallosan pumping. Usually they would be a bit bigger and fuller, often I would need to nearly cram it into the large bell. However, yesterday my flaccid was very small and took forever to get a decent grip in the phallosan, I had to pump a lot to get it to fit. It looks like bruising alright, as in if I got it on another part of my body I would say it was a bruise, i.e. dark purple colour. It scared me when I saw it, even though I have had a lot of minor injuries with the phallosan so far. I do not think it is loss of circulation, as this just doesn't really make sense. I felt no pain or strain, the only reason I took it off was because I could see my glans turning purple.

Damn, if it is bruising, then I don't really know the way around it because the medium bell was too small for me when erect but the large bell must be too large for me after taking a break from it for a week. I am so annoyed if I have to take a long break from PE, I am sure I will lose some of my hard-earned gains. Have you heard of bruising happening to people on here before? How long to recover do you remember?

Thanks for the reply, I think that bruising is the issue..

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
                Hey Kick, I saw your post in the phallosan support thread and here earlier. My first reaction, when you describe the purple color, is a circulation issue. But that doesn't make sense to me given how the phallosan works. I'm not sure how, exactly you could experience this type of circulation loss in the glans when there is no constriction. That's why I (and I suspect others) may not have responded.

I've thought about it more and I'm wondering if perhaps it could be a bruise? I've noticed sometimes if I'm not able to put my glans very far into the bell that I"m forced to pump more to get situated. When this happens, I also notice a strong "pulling feeling" concentrated at the tip from the extra vacuum. Do you think this could be a possibility in your case? I hope I described it well enough for you to understand what I mean. Just a thought...

If it's a bruise you might need to take a few weeks off to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                  This did not get a response on the phallosan support thread so I put it up here, I need some help guys.

I took a week break from wearing the
                  phallosan because I was on holidays, now last night I started wearing it again. I have a lot of hours wear time but I started back on a low tension last night, mid green, just to get used to it again. Anyway, long story short, my glans turned a dark purple colour, like really dark, after only 1 hour in the device. So I took it out and waited an hour and it went away to just a red colour so I wore it again and noticed earlier that the purple colour is all over my head, most specifically at the tip. It is a very dark colour purple and does not look healthy at all. I have had a lot of minor injuries with the phallosan, but this one looks terrible, I am not sure what to do. If it is only my penis getting used to the pump again or what, but it was only 1 week of not wearing it so I doubt it could be this. I have had the same thing but with a red colour before from too much/too long pressure from the pump, but knew what I was dealing with then. But this purple colour is freaking me a bit, any ideas?

don`t worry is fine. This happen only when u use small cone use large one because when u head get bigger it will expand inside and if there is no room for more expansion it will hurt little also it will turn your head purple but not a big deal though is safe .
                  Oxford
                  Last edited by Oxford; 12-16-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

it is funny how u compare penis head with brain. Penis head does not need air my friend. First of all study little biology to know stuff before u scare people to death here.

I wear it for almost 12 to 16 hours a day and there is period when sometime head turn purple and its ok.... i don`t know how u can damage a penis head cells or nerves

Anyway don`t take this as a attack on u personally... but take-it as attack on your brain and i hope he breath right now because my penis Head does not -- (he don`t need to) (i have phallosan on)
                    Oxford
                    Last edited by Oxford; 12-16-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxford View Post
                      Penis head does not need air my friend.
                      So what you're saying is, your penis is not made out of living tissue? Is that so?
                      Into 19th Month
                      BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                      EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos87 View Post
                        So what you're saying is, your penis is not made out of living tissue? Is that so?

it is but does not mean that if u stop air on penis head it will cause something scary like the guy described on top.

I guess in this forum are more than 1000 people who use phallosan and i never heard any issue like that (no breathing penis)

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                          Thanks for your reply. I was just looking up a thread about dealing with penis injuries there now, it might be bruising alright. that is very interesting what you were saying about the extra pumping to get situated, because after my week off from PE I noticed that my flaccid glans were a lot smaller from the lack of phallosan pumping. Usually they would be a bit bigger and fuller, often I would need to nearly cram it into the large bell. However, yesterday my flaccid was very small and took forever to get a decent grip in the phallosan, I had to pump a lot to get it to fit. It looks like bruising alright, as in if I got it on another part of my body I would say it was a bruise, i.e. dark purple colour. It scared me when I saw it, even though I have had a lot of minor injuries with the phallosan so far. I do not think it is loss of circulation, as this just doesn't really make sense. I felt no pain or strain, the only reason I took it off was because I could see my glans turning purple.

Damn, if it is bruising, then I don't really know the way around it because the medium bell was too small for me when erect but the large bell must be too large for me after taking a break from it for a week. I am so annoyed if I have to take a long break from PE, I am sure I will lose some of my hard-earned gains. Have you heard of bruising happening to people on here before? How long to recover do you remember?

Thanks for the reply, I think that bruising is the issue..
                          I've seen bruising complaints from guys doing heavy girth work (and some from pumping) but never the phallosan. It's never happened to me but from what I've read, you can expect a couple of weeks healing time for a bruise. If it's a bruise then at least you can be glad it isn't something really bad - bruises heal after all (I hope that's all it is) Keep us posted on your recovery.
                          Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Working...
                          X