Upward erect bends, warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upward erect bends, warning!

Ok, so did some upward erect bends... It really screw up my dick for one day. Its not recommended. Without my conditioning, it could have ended really bad. Just want to inform people, this could f**k things up with the dorsal nerve on upper side of your penis. Not sure if it was pain from bending the upper side or actually doing something really bad with my big nerve... It really gave a push on the underside, but the after effects were really bad. Had pains....its released now thank god. Be careful with all exercises, even though the dick is a tough guy, some stuff like gripping it to hade with wrong pressure for longer time or bending it semi-erect to erect in the wrong direction could really f**k things up...
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

What excersizes do you suspect led up to these injuries? Becareful when excersizing but most importantly use proper form and time... dont rush things!

Comment

Im also not sure how an upward curve caused this...? I have one and love it, makes the ladies tremble and squirt with the big size and upward angle hitting the right spots at the right time . Be proud you have an up curve

Comment

erect bends never seemed like a good idea to me. Sounds like a great way to get injured with no warning sign what so ever. Hope you don't have any long term issues

Comment

Upward erect bend? Never heard of this one. Sounds very unpleasant.
          icedemon
          Last edited by icedemon; 12-19-2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

All erect exercises are dangerous even edging can be if you do it too long and hard.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Ya i do do erect bends either dont see the point and they seem like ur seconds from your cock snapeping!When you cross that line theres no going back lol

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                All erect exercises are dangerous even edging can be if you do it too long and hard.
                What? Edging? Please, explain this to me, because I do it after every PE workout and I dont want any health issues.
                READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

The pain went away thank god. No I do not have a upward curve... Would like one though, that is why I tried semi-erect bends. Glad all worked out well... Will never do it again though. Better just jelq the underside instead, and using the pump.
                  BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                  EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Working...
                  X