Rotated penis shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotated penis shaft

Looked through a couple of threads with the search function to the best of my ability... been a while since posting here, but I've recently started this back up (and with full intention of keeping it) due to a physical muscle injury. A thing that's been bothering me quite a bit; even though I have been lacking in doing PE until recently, the stuff I HAVE done has been exact, perfect. But still, my penis is rotated. Not crooked, but as in the urethra isn't straight up and down when i'm flaccid, and especially not when I'm erect unless i turn it a certain way. But even then it doesn't feel right. Any way to correct this? Help would be appreciated!

I'm not sure, and merely speculating here.

If the cause is one CC longer than the other plus another sort of a bend somewhere resulting in that rotated shape, then maybe hanging or extending would straighten it out, I know its not an exact curve, but if the cause is the same so would the fix be as well. Maybe if you jelq against the rotation direction would fix it too.

Just a thought, is it just the looks of it that is bothering you, or does it hurt or feel uncomfortable in any way, otherwise I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Good night.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks for the input B8, I have considered hanging and for a while did so, although I feel like maybe my wrapping technique and such isn't quite on par to make the best correction. Extending I would have to see if I had time for, although I do have an X4. It's only slightly painful if I edge a lot with my left hand at a really quick pace I think. Not sure how to describe it

Comment

Mine is rotated too. Im pretty sure it came from tons or masturbation when i was still growing. Never gave me any problems except anxiety lol. I have recently ordered a phallosan forte which is supposed to help with that bit we will see. Maybe search "straightening a curve" and see what comes up. I know there are some threads about it in here.
        pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Yea i saw that yesterday with me but i have no cares about it whatsoever if its possible ill try if not i still have sex and get head lol so who cares.
          BPEL- 8.25
          MEG-5.75
          BPFSL- 8.50
          NBPEL-7.00
          BEG- 6.25
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
          X