Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snap Crackle Pop After Intense Jelq! Possible Damage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snap Crackle Pop After Intense Jelq! Possible Damage?

Dear Fellow Penis Owners,

I'm 22 years old. 10 days ago I was jelqing at 100% erection level in a hot bath. I know that's bad; won't be doing that again.

All of the sudden I felt a snap/pop towards the top of the glans and then a weird feeling almost like numbness but not. Kind of tingly. Something just feels WEIRD. No pain though.

Yesterday I had an erection. After doing a Kegal to get past 90% erection level I felt the weird subtle pop in the glans again. During the full erection my entire penis felt weird....It's hard to explain...it's like it's numb but not, it's like there something not right in there.

An hour after in flaccid state, there was an occasional throb/light pop. But besides that I don't have any problem in flaccid or <90% erection level.

Here are my questions:
    1. What happened?
    2. Does it sound like nerve, ligament, or vascular problem?
    3. Will it heal?
    4. How long will it take to heal?
    5. What should I do to promote healing?

Thanks in advance!

What happened? Well you broke it that's what happened. Now I would give you advice but you more than likely won't listen to it would you. I mean a new guy trying erect jelqs suggest to me that you don't like following directions. Just let me know if I am wrong. I am sometimes!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Well you're right. I didn't do it correctly...

Comment

1. What happened? - I have no idea
        2. Does it sound like nerve, ligament, or vascular problem? - Not sure
        3. Will it heal? - Everything heals with time
        4. How long will it take to heal? - Depends how bad it was
        5. What should I do to promote healing? - If your cock feels swollen you could probably try applying ice, if not then you may benefit from applying heat a couple of times a day for 10 minute intervals.

Comment

Thread moved to the Injuries forum.

OP, please take time to read what is available within this forum; while you leave that thing alone.
          Err on the side of being gentle.
          Do your JP90 to get yourself conditioned, and for your own well being, get yourself educated.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

It's not swollen. Just feels weird when erect.

Thanks for moving it the proper forum!

Comment

Quite frankly, I think it's likely a torn ligament. How do you reckon to heal that?

Comment

Not doing any PE exercises that is for sure. Leave that thing alone. Let it heal with time.

Cool downs or warm ups might help but I am not 100% sure.

Like what a few people have said, you really need to read up on exercises, get yourself educated so that when you finally get back into PE exercises that you know what not to do. Exercising at 100% erection level in the beginning is one of the biggest things you shouldn't do.
                Golf1094
                Last edited by Golf1094; 02-21-2014, 12:43 PM.
                Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
                Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
                Current (16.1.2019)
                BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Can't imagine Jelqing with a hard on will tear a ligament, but maybe.

Rest your dong, you probably popped a blood vessel or vessels and damaged some nerves, hence the tingling. It shall heal within due time.

Might as well forget about increasing the size of your dick for awhile and let that thing rest, even let it rest after you think it's healed.
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Oh boy, longest I've gone without stimulation has been three weeks. Time to break my own record...

Comment

Originally posted by omgoverdidit View Post
                      Oh boy, longest I've gone without stimulation has been three weeks. Time to break my own record...
                      I can't even break a week. Good luck brother.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                      X