Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impotence From First Time Jelqing?

Hey guys

I'm a complete beginner to PE and PEGym and decided to try jelqing two days ago. Everything went fine, but I hard trouble keeping down my erection, so I jelqed at a pretty high erection level, probably around 80% for several strokes. Everything went fine except for very minimal pain that felt like a stretching sensation at the base. After jelqing, I masturbated as usual. The next morning I woke up with slightly weak morning wood, but it was morning wood nonetheless. From then on out, I haven't been able to obtain an erection. My penis looked a bit bruised and was unresponsive to touch for the most part. Aside from adjusting in size to cold and heat, nothing could bring about an erection. Now it is day 2 and still no erections other than morning wood, which was stronger today. Also, it seems to be responding better to everything and some liveliness is returning. I've been constantly worried and can't take my mind off of this issue. What could this be?

Welcome to the Gym!

Sorry about your injury, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and pay close attention to the safety section.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html

You need to give your penis rest, just leave it alone until it completely heals, that's a few weeks after you can get an erection, to make sure of total recovery.

Over-training causes injuries, jelqing should not be done at over a 65% erection level especially for beginner's, lower erections are recommended, also it sounds like you used a very tight grip.

Don't try to get an erection or masturbate, I advise you to apply heat (warmup) to your penis for ten minutes three times a day, other than that, leave your penis to recover, and follow safety instructions next time you PE, after recovery.

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

And read the directions! I guess you missed the part about being gentle and not jelqing as a beginner at a high erection level.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hey man, I also had the same injury as you, on my first time 4 weeks ago and still paying the price for being too aggressive.

DON'T GET ANXIOUS!
        Being anxious/stressed makes everything worse. It restricts blood vessels and therefore limits blood flow to your penis, so just relax, leave your penis alone and go about your day as you normally would. Watch Tele, play video games, what ever it is you would normally do on a day to day basis.

Leave your penis alone completely for a few weeks, I couldn't get erections when I first injured my penis for exactly 2 weeks, I left it alone and then one day I tried to get one and I did, it was rock hard! So my advice to you is to leave it alone! Erections will come back, trust me. It is incredibly hard to damage your penis and even when you do it will heal. Although it can take a long time, as I've learnt.

If you still see no change after a couple of weeks then get in touch with a doctor, or if it makes you feel better go and see one as soon as you can, like I did, they will most likely tell you what they told me, to leave it alone and that nothing is wrong with your penis.

Goodluck and you will most likely be fine. Send me a private message if you would like to discuss this futher, seeing as I'm currently injured and could possibly give you some advice, also It would be nice to talk to someone in the same situation as
        me

Comment

Thank you guys. Do any of you have any idea about what kind of injury this may be? I've read everything from nerve damage to blood vessel damage.

Comment

Over worked it. You will be fine in a few days. Ease up on your hog.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Btaylo View Post
              Thank you guys. Do any of you have any idea about what kind of injury this may be? I've read everything from nerve damage to blood vessel damage.
              Don't bother reading up what kind of injury it is, because you will end up thinking you have every kind of injury when really you don't. If you cant get an erection you end up thinking you have a venous leak or something like that, you always end up thinking of the worse case scenario. You will be fine, just remember to relax, and if you see no difference in say 2 weeks, then get in touch with a Doc. (You haven't got any pain so that's good)

Comment

Update: Today I woke up at about 5am with a decent morning erection. However, it went down very fast after moving around a bit in my bed. A few minutes ago I achieved 30% of an erection while in the shower, and the girth was pretty puny.

Comment

Just rest for a week and stop worrying. If you keep worrying your dick will fall off and run away and live with another family! No I'm not kidding; I've seen it happen! ( you'll be fine)
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Keep cameras away from it. They shrink if one comes within 3 feet.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Well, 6 days after the injury I woke up to a full morning erection. Since this was the first time I'd seen my soldier stand at guard in a while, I'm assuming he's better . Total rest/ heat compression went a long way for me.

And now I know that I shouldn't rush ANY exercises. Not reading all of the beginner warning was a scary mistake. Thanks for putting up with my initial anxiety, patient admins.

Comment

Glad to hear things worked out. If you get too hard again, just take a break until your erection subsides.

Comment

Working...
                        X