I think i may have hurt my penis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i may have hurt my penis.

I have numbness in my penis and a red looking spot on it what should i do or not do? And what was the cause?

Sorry about your injury.

Rest
    , apply heat three times a day for about ten minutes each time, do NOT PE, masturbate or otherwise play with it until it completely heals and returns back to normal, plus a couple of weeks to be sure.

And be gentle the next time you PE.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Definitely rest. If you ever have an injury it is only logical to take some good rest until your PIs come back nice and good. Like Mr. B8 said, I would advise heat. I once hurt myself and did a mixture of cold and hot treatment and it helped dull the pain. Having aching balls doesn't feel good I'll tell you that.

Don't touch your penis, whether it is PE exercising or not, masturbation counts as well. Do some heat treatments periodically, I'd advise making yourself a rice sock as it is probably the easiest warming device for the penis.
      Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
      Start of PE (16.7.2013)
      BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
      Current (16.1.2019)
      BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Working...
      X