No announcement yet.

Do i have a good one for my age and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do i have a good one for my age and...

Hey guys new to this forum, i have been doing kegels like once in a month spontainiosly and jelqs very rearrly. I just turned 13 in feb. i want to know is this a good size for my age? I am 6x5.5. Receantly i have noticed that my erections are happening rearly and i have almost no morning wood. Also i noticed that when i get erect i can get only 75-80% hard i feel like it is not as hard it should be and i noticed that i can easly whith verry little force needed to pull my penis down when erect. Also when i do get erect my balls don't suck in ,they hang, i can ejaculate thought.
    For the info i am realy into sports, i am 5,6 foot tall and i do swimming everyday about 2.5 miles in an hour lesson plus 7 hour school and 7-8 hours sleep mostly, my body feels tired not like my muscles hurt but i have low energy levels. Maybe erection issue has something to do with is. I took a break from a swimming and i try to slee more, would that help. Sorry for bad grammar, any advice will be apreciated thanks, and sorry for my bad grammar english is not my native language. If needed i can post pics.

Come back when you're 18.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I didnt want to be the one to break the kids dream
      She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
      Bpel 7.2
      Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
      Bpel 7.75
      Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
      Bpel 7.75
      Meg 5.25

Short term goal
      Bpel 7.9
      Meg 5.1

End goal
      bpel 8.25
      Meg 6

Comment

Pleases, i don't worry that much about size about the issue cause it can really affect my preformance i am going to doctor next week but still anybody can tell me causes of treatment

Comment

Sorry for bad grammar and spelling i am posting via my phone .I meant can anybody tell me reasons of this injury or treatment for it. Or maybe it is not even an injury.

Comment

There are many possible reasons, mental and physical, but yes, come back when you're 18.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

You probably just need to let your pelvic muscles rest. Stop kegelling and stop doing PE. You're only 13, you don't need it and your dick is big enough for your age, worry about it when you become 18

Comment

Working...
              X