Should I be worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be worried?

I started to notice a small vein that runs along the left side all the way down my shaft. It's a purple/bluish color and every time I jelq I can see the blood disappear, and then when I finish that jelq I can see the blood very quickly rush back down the vain towards my base. I don't experience any pain, but just wondering if this is something I should be concerned about?

I've also noticed the same effect. Not the blood rush mind you; but that the first few weeks of PE gave me more pronounced vainage on the left side.

I will also advise that you make sure to NEVER jelq when over 80% hard. I feel as if the 30%-70% range makes a more positive difference.

Comment

PE will increase blood flow if done properly, and more noticeable veins is an effect of that. As you jelq , you are trapping the blood, and pushing it forward.

Just be careful not to jelq with too tight of a grip, so that the pressure causes damage. If there's no pain, and your grip is moderate, I'd say keep an eye on it, but don't worry.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
      X