Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frustrating small tear on glans under foreskin taking forever to heal..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrating small tear on glans under foreskin taking forever to heal..

Stretching was going great for a good while, I was able to do 2 20-25 minute sessions a day, for 40-50 minutes. 3 on and 1 off, with some jelqing mixed in.

I am uncircumsized, so I would peel back the foreskin and use a small cut square piece of a t-shirt wrapped around the tip and grip under the glans to stretch. I worked up to this and it felt my dick was really receiving this well, wash cloth warm up and warm down, penis felt well conditioned.

Then one day I guess I got a bit carried away, and a tiny little tear right around the pee opening happened. I immediately stopped all PE and gave it weeks to heal. 2 weeks later it was closed and I started again and it opened right back up, so 2 more weeks later and it had healed but I was sticking to jelqing only and avoiding stretching completely.

Now that injury is fine, completely healed, and not even a week back into stretching I got a small tissue tear right around the bottom side of the glans on the left side. This appeared to be a knick of flesh torn off created by the roughness of the cotton and my grip.

I stopped stretching again and even jelqing agitated it so I stopped that too, so far its been almost 3 weeks now and the damned injury is still there.

I've been peeling back the glans, giving it air, using polysporin, MCT oil on it. Cleaning it lightly, air...

It's just not healing!

I feel really stuck, I can't continue PE without creating a permanent and lasting injury, and I can't seem to give this thing enough time to heal.

Please help with any advice, it's really starting to dig into my well being how long this recovery is taking.
    Last edited by johnPNY; 03-25-2014, 07:44 PM.
    ---[ Feb 2012: BPEL 6.75" EG 4.8" ]---[ Current - BPEL 7.8" EG 5.2" ]---
    -- Thanks to Thunder's Place, Good Looking Loser and to LPSG ! --

While you are healing, again, research othet methods, devices, PE exercises to replace what you have been doing. Seems you can't keep doing things the way you have been .
    Improvise.
    Seek out alternatives.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

My method of healing these things is lots of vaseline. You gotta keep that sucker moist, at all times for it to heal correctly, and stay healed. Letting it dry out just creates a scab that's very easy to remove with light friction, like, walking. You also need to keep it covered with a makeshift bandage during your daily activities, yet not at night while you sleep, to help keep it moist. Keep that sucker moist!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
      X