potential injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potential injury?

So a fee months ago i was edging and got a little carried away. I ended up squeezing my dick pretty hard. At the time I didnt feel much but after I was done with the session I had a big urge to urinate. I urinated a little but for the next 30 mins or so I felt like I had to urinate BAD but couldnt. It was extremely uncomfortable and almost painful. I actually started to get scared as its something I never felt before.......having to urinate as if I was completely full but couldnt. I almost ended up going to urgent care it was that bad but after 30 mins it started to subside. Since then havent really had any issues. If I do build a lot of pressure in my member I can feel a slight sharp pain almost at my urethra off to one side. With high pressure looking verrrry closely I can almost see a small bump/vein but not sure if thats even related. Just curious if anyone has had a similar experience.
    Starting..........Current
    BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
    BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
    NBPEL - 7"........8"
    MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
    9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

if the pain is close to the base of your dick i think its a 90% chance something is going on with your prostate. And i would defiantly check that out ASAP. Worst case scenario is prostate cancer... best case scenario urinary tract infection. either way you need to go see a doctor...

Comment

It subsidef after about 30 mins and hasent given me a prob since. I squeezed a bit too hard and was close to ponr. Just seems quite odd and was curious.
      Starting..........Current
      BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
      BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
      NBPEL - 7"........8"
      MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
      9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

Comment

Working...
      X