Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible pumping injury? Need help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible pumping injury? Need help please!

So I bought a penis pump from a sex shop (i know those aren't recommended around here) because i was thinking about getting into pumping to improve erection quality mainly, and wanted to buy something a bit cheaper first just to get a feel for it before spending more money on something more expensive like a vacutech pump, or an L.A. pump ect.

The pump I got did have a gauge on it and came with a rubber dounut silicone sleeve thing that u could use with or without. The cylinder was red tinted see through and the diameter was way to big for me at 2.5" diameter (I have a 6 inch base girth) but I had no idea at the time that 2.5" in diameter corresponded to close to 8" girth until I got it home.

I've read on here and other places what vacuum pressure levels were considered safe and what was to much, also how much time sets should be.

Ive only pumped 3 different times with the thing within the past 2 weeks and all 3 sessions lasting no longer than 10 to 15 minutes total and never going over 4hg pressure. The first time I used it I was very sceptical as I wasn't sure how it was going to feel. I did one set starting with a semi hard dick without the sleeve thing to about 3hg pressure and stayed in for about 30 seconds to a minute then released the pressure as I was kind of unsure about the feel because ive never pumped before.
    I ended up doing the same thing as the first set for another 2 sets lasting anywhere form a minute to 2 minutes never going over 4hg switching from using the rubber sleeve thing to not between the 3 sets and spending 4-5 minutes between sets working up an erection to start the next set.

I never felt any pain, numbness, or seen any discoloration or swelling/edema. The slight pain I did have was from the base of the cylinder on my pubic bone and scrotum kind of leaving a red ring but disappearing within a minute. I ended up having sex with my girlfriend a few hours later and noticed great erection quality.

I waited about a week before using the pump again the 2nd time as I still felt unsure about it and didn't want to push it. The 2nd time I used it, it was basically the excat same as the first time. About 3-4 sets lasting 1 or 2 minutes under pressure with about 3-5 minutes in between sets at no more than 4hg switching from using the rubber dounut thing to not. No pain again or anything unusual even though I noticed when I dont use the sleeve thing I get more fat pad starting to get sucked up. And again I had sex with my girlfriend a few hours later and noticed great erection quality.

The 3rd time I used it was about 2 days later as I was starting to think it was doing good for erection quality and wanted to use it sooner so I thought a day rest was ok. This time after I used it I started to notice problems with my erections later with my girlfriend. I did basically the same as the first two sessions never going over 4hg and about 2 sets lasting a minute or 2 with a minute or 2 in between but on the last set I did, I stayed in for about 4 minutes at 4hg pressure. I actually had to kind of keep lightly pumping it to keep it on 4 because it would slowly drop if I didnt. I noticed my Dick looked a bit blueish purple but could never tell because the cylinder is tinted red, and that my penis kind of had a slight downward bend in it while in the cylinder like right in the middle of my corpus spongiosum.

Again I felt no pain and seen no discoloration when I pulled it out, but did notice a very slight lump under the glans like the dounut thing pumpers talk about starting to form. And noticed my penis seemed thicker and more veiny. I guess lymph fluid?

It's been over a week sense then and my penis still seems to feel a bit fat and spongy while flaccid. Could edema/lymphatic fluid stick around for over a week after pumping if you're new at it? My erection quality is garbage. Iv had sex with my girl 3 times sense that last session a week ago and all 3 times my erections seem different and slow like. I cant get fully engorged like before when I kegeled and the erections I do get die down fast without constant stimulation even if I kegel hard. I dont know if it's just in my head because I'm paranoid of an injury or what but I feel like a slight burning/inflammation down at the base of my penis where the copus spongiosum is. Aslo now when masterbating when I ejaculate it doesn't seem to want to shoot out any more and now just kind of comes out slowly/dribbles almost as if something is clogged up or blocking.

Anyway if I injured myself wouldn't I know it or feel it? Could I have caused a venous leak? Ruptured a blood vessel/vein/artery? Soft tissue or nerve damage? Or any kind of damage with that little of time and only a couple minutes in a set for a couple of sets and at that low of pressure?

I'm starting to kind of freak out over this. Not sure if my penis is just fatigued or I have done damage.

Any help or comments from you pros that pump would be greatly appreciated, or any help from anyone for that matter. Please and thank you.

You are overdoing the pump and overusing it as well.
    Secondly, you do have swelling going on as mentioned which can last a while depending on the extent of damage (it is a fortunate thing you didn't get bruised up with it which would also a result of a breach in the cavernosum, and that you didn't suffer any nerve damage).
    Let it heal up as long as your body needs in order to preform the repairs to the damaged areas.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Thanks for the reply thenewdude, may sound dumb on the internet but you dont know how much it means to me right now.

I also seem to notice I have to kegel real hard in order to get my glans to inflate some what, where as before I would just kegel normally and see my glans inflate a lot easier while Semi hard/hard

Could this be due to the swelling? Or mybe damage to my corpus spongiosum? Either way I've definitely noticed my erection has suffered in length with out that extra strong kegel working the right way to fully engorge me.

I do seem to see a slight indent half way up my corpus spongiosum when half erect that I'm not sure if It has been there this whole time or not. And it seems to give a very very slight burn/ache. Or maybe that's in my head like I said.

Wouldn't I feel actual intense pain that I could distinguish if I actually injured something? The pressure and time under sets seem pretty low to me from what ive read to cause an injury but I am definitely noticing something.

Thanks, hope to hear back from you or some other people.

Comment

At only a few minutes of under 5 hg there should be no injuries, I think you should be doing 4 hg for 5 minute sets every other day for a week or two and then upping it to 10 minute sets and after that you can do up to 3 ten minute sets in a row. Your pumping is very light as far as pumping goes.

Have you been doing any other manual exercises along with it? what you describe about your pumping is very very light. I wonder if your worrying too much, this can also cause issues.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hi bigO, yes I have done a couple jelqs right after but ive only ever pumped 3 different times (and by a couple I mean like maybe 20 each hand) and yes I am worrying a lot but Its because I feel something different with my erections ever sense that last session.

After the first two sessions I did I remember having really hard erections/great erection quality. But after that 3rd time my erctions feel different, slow like, and hard to keep up, as if I knocked something loose or created a leak of some sort.

Ive never really got morning wood ever sense I can remember (maybe only once a month) and have always had a lil bit of ED problems. But noticed when I do get nocturnal erections and happen to wake up even they seem pretty weak ever sense this incident

In your opinion, do you think I could have caused permanent damage bigO?
          Or possibly a venous leak?

Comment

Does doing a kegel still feels the same as before the incident? (even strong as before?)

Comment

When I kegel now(when I'm starting to become erect) I feel like something isn't registering like before, as if ive messed up the balance of my erection process. Even though I can still inflate my glans with a kegel it just feels like it takes it longer and harder to do.

Ive also noticed that when ejaculating, it wants to come out slower, and not shoot like before. Could I have damaged or injured something at the base of my penis on the under side, (from the to big a cylinder maybe) where my corpus spongiosum starts? Maybe sucked/put to much pressure on some kind of important cord in my scrotum? I have a rather large turkey neck.

Comment

I think its a real possibility you messed up the balance of your pelvic floor somehow.

Your bulbocavernosus (along with other muscles) is responsible for the ejaculation process, because your ejaculation is different them before (not shooting but oozing) that indicates a change in this muscle.

If you feel at your perineum, between scrotum And anus, does the muscle feels tight (not spongy And soft)? You got any urinary symptoms?

Comment

No Wesley, it doesn't feel as strong as before. When I'm flaccid it feels somewhat the same, except before it seemed easier to make the whole unit bounce when flaccid/semi chubbed. But when erect my kegel feels weaker

Comment

Wesley

It only feels tight if I reverse kegel/kegel, other wise that area feels soft. And if I reverse kegel to hard I might start to per but I believe that's how it always is. Would you happen to know for sure symptoms/signs of venous leak?

Comment

Well that strongly indicates you got a pelvic floor problem.

Note that you kegel could feel weaker because of its weak or because it's tight in your pelvic floor (tightness shortened the muscle And therefore you can't move it like before).

If it's possible i would see a pelvic floor physio.

Comment

Can pumping at that low of pressure, or pumping at all, and in that little of time under pressure, really cause problems with pelvic floor muscles? I seem to feel theres somthing up with my corpus spongiosum. It inflates all the way up when I kegel but there seems to be a slight indent half way up the shaft that I notice when I'm semi hard, but like I said I really dont remember if that's always been there or not

I also seem to notice that I have more protruding veins on along both the left and right sides of my shaft. They've always kind of been there but now more noticeable then before when erect.

Comment

Sorry i posted simultaneously with your lost comment. I would visit a urologist, And if they won't find Anything then a pelvic floor physio to find out what the problem is.

I don't know Anything about Venous leak (a urologist does), but that your ejaculation power has changed is a bit of a sign that someting happend with your pelvic muscles. Your muscles contract with the ejaculation.

Comment

People with a hard flaccid penis (because of pelvic tension) Also gut more visible veins on their shaft.

Comment

I'm not sure I'm understanding you. Is it not supost to feel tight in that area while kegeling?

Comment

Working...
                              X