Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury skin

Hey,

Begin this year i started doing PE and saw great results after 3 months, tho i was using to much pressure and i forced alot of blood under my foreskin wich caused a bruise on one side of my penis. I have one big vein running along the side and around that vein i got a bruise. I jelq over my foreskin and on the end of the jelq my foreskin builds up, including the vein, i clamped to hard at the end wich cause the vein to release a tremendous amount of blood over time under the skin. I was so excited about the gains that apparently i completely neglected the blue bruise until i got to the point of not neglecting it anymore and quitting pe to let it heal. It's bin about 3 months that i'm off now and still it's rly blue. Don't get me wrong, it got alot better but still it's a bruise.

Will my body ever be able to clean up all the blood under my skin or did i fuck it up this badly? It doesn't hurt or anything and i have perfect feeling on the skin. It's just forced blood under the skin cause of the big vein, but apparently after 3 months of no PE there's still a considerate amount of blood wich makes like a spot on the side of my dick, like 3cmx2cm big.
    Shivv
    Last edited by Shivv; 06-07-2014, 04:02 PM.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html

Rest, apply heat, and see a doctor.

When you return back to PE, take it easy, learn from this experience and don't repeat the same mistake again, read and follow the safety instructions.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Well it sure takes alot of rest to let it dissipate. What a bummer... I'm just gonna give it more time to heal and do the hot soaks like in the article. How long is it gonna take, like 6 months or longer? djeez STUPID ME!

Comment

Does it change appearance at all between erected and flaccid states?
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your injury man. I'd stick with resting and applying heat. Sometimes it can take a while for an injury to completely heal. Patience is a virtue even though it can be a bit annoying.
          Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
          Start of PE (16.7.2013)
          BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
          Current (16.1.2019)
          BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

No it doesn't change appearance. It's just forced blood under the skin but it takes a fricking long time for my body to clean it up. It has gotten way better over the 3 month period but it's far from gone and still rly visible. Let's hope it doesn't take to long anymore...

Ye patience, lol. The time i have to use for healing could have gotten me another 5mm gain or so but ye, shit happens.
            Shivv
            Last edited by Shivv; 06-08-2014, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a bruise I had when I first attempted V-jelqs, it was probably a half inch in size on the top of the base of my shaft. I did light circular massages every so often multiple times a day with my fingertip and it was gone in less than a week and has not came back since.
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I can try that but i doubt it will fix my bruise since it allready took so long to get where i'm at now.

Comment

Working...
                X