Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is the color of my penis getting darker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is the color of my penis getting darker?

Hey guys, this may sound a funny question...but i noticed the color of my penis (both the shaft and glans) got darker since i began to PE 2 month ago. When its flaccid, the color of the glans is not as pinkish as it was before, and the skin on the shaft also gets darker in general....when i get an erection, i can still see the pink color on the head tho....there's no discoloration from injury...i read somewhere that constantly rubbing the penis can make it darker, which is what we do when jelqing...does this happened to any of you guys? is there anything wrong with my PE possibly?

Thanks!

that is normal - it should darken naturally because of increased blood flow, this is a positive PI! Unless you feel discomfort or pain keep going!
    6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
    10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
    12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
    6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
      that is normal - it should darken naturally because of increased blood flow, this is a positive PI! Unless you feel discomfort or pain keep going!
      Although I might add - if your dick looks "splotchy" with amorophous blobs of color this is NOT GOOD
      6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
      10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
      12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
      6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

What positive/negative PI's have you experienced?

Most importantly have you seen an increase/decrease in morning wood, any increase in length or a decrease/increase in EQ??
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Have you noticed any other changes in your flaccid penis, like maybe it's getting more plump or it's hanging lower?
          Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
          and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

The pigment "melanin" is much more abundant in most men's genitalia, therefore the skin of the genitals will be darker than his other skin for this reason. This is also why pubic hair is darker than the other body hair in most cases. The amount of melanin in the skin of the genitals can change and I would guess you are probably young and haven't fully matured yet, therefore the melanin content in your genitals is increasing. There are studies that say exposure to UV rays actually increases the amount of melanin so as to add further protection against said rays. Friction such as when you masturbate or jelq though it can cause skin irritation will not cause the skin to darken unless you are transferring some sort of dye or colored pigment from your hands to your penis. Damaged skin might take on a color change but this would be short lived as the new skin appears. I can tell you with a slight chuckle that my unit has at times turned purple during sexual activity but soon was back to normal color after a short recovery period. If you notice any dots or stripes though, please let us know.
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Thank you guys, yes, i've experience positive PIs, including more plump and it's hanging lower, and increased morning wood.

To pe_ZEN, so you said it could be the increased blood flow, sometimes it does look like that, maybe i should use another word that "darker", i guess a more precise word should be more "purple". yeah, the glans is more purple now than before, when it was more pinkish...does that look right? i do have some dark-colored spots on the edge of my glans, maybe due to overtraining a couple of weeks ago...they have been there for quite a while, and i think they're fading as time goes by, and i don't feel any uncomfortable at all....but i think i'm more worried about the overall color darkening, from the glans to the whole shaft...

To PhibbysHammer, i'm actually not that young, i'm 25 already i think i should mature? lol

Comment

25 is pretty young in my opinion, and I'm only 21.
                Everyone dies...
                But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Oh if I were only 25 again, you boys would have posters of me on your walls!!
                  Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Hmm I browse these forums every day, stumbled accross this, just turned 18 before joining (Joined a month ago) reckon I'm too young to bother trying? or should I still try to be a BETTERman lol

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
                      Have you noticed any other changes in your flaccid penis, like maybe it's getting more plump or it's hanging lower?
                      hey i have the same symptom which you r saying,can you help me with this ? do i have any disease,tip of my penis is dark why so

Comment

what if it is splotchy

Comment

Well, digging up a 9 year old thread is not against any rules, but the possibility of someone responding that is not a current member is low. So, if you have a new question that you would like to ask the forums, please start a new thread in the appropriate forum and ask you full question so that the membership may offer its assistance.

Comment

Working...
                          X