No announcement yet.

Jelq beginner: Part of my Tool is bruised and swollen, i'm a little concerned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq beginner: Part of my Tool is bruised and swollen, i'm a little concerned

Hi everyone,
    Im new to this forum. I started jelquing about 2 weeks ago in hopes of increasing the length and girth of my penis drastically. Today I finished one of my jelqing sessions. Afterwards, I saw something that I've never experienced before. My penis was all bruiced up and the foreskin got swollen. I jelq only 3 times a week for 15-20 minutes. I do the warm ups and warm downs. Im worried that I damaged my penis too much. And im also worried that i will loose my Gains due to letting it recover. How long before it recovers and I can jelq again? And what can I do to speed up my recovery? First timer seeking advice. Please and thank you.

to the Gym littletoobig!

Please make sure to read the following thread!!

And in case you haven't already done so, checkout the START HERE thread and pay attention to safety instructions!

You have over worked your penis, take rest until you recover, and don't worry about gains, they will come if you take care of your penis.

Next time you PE, use a lighter grip, just enough to move blood through the shaft and to the glans, you may also want to use more lube and roll back your foreskin.

Listen to your PIs, they'll tell you if you are over working your penis or are on the right track!

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Some helpful tips on jelqing that you should know before you start.

Helpful jelqing Information

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Push it even harder. What's a bruise and a little swelling anyway. lol j/k

Comment

Well its like that. No pain No Gain. Lol. Ive always thought like that for every workout, but the penis is different, oh well.

Comment

It's more than that, bro. This is usually caused from a breach at the corpus cavernosum (your left side in this case) where the leakage reached up into the tunic area. A bruise is just trapped blood which turns purple because the blood can't return to replenish oxygen. You need to be very careful and right now allow your penis to heal fully.
          Most times this occurs while doing very intense high erection jelgs. I highly suggest you read the links that MrBB has posted because a good hard penis bets out a big limp ED penis any day of the week.
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I see. When I was doing the jelq i didnt have a full erection nor was it too flaccid, id say 55% erect. I could still perform the jelqs with my penis being flexible and not hard. But I guess I did them too intense. I should lessen the intensity then. But also another question. When I fully heal, and jelq again, do I increase the time i jelq as I progress or is it ok to stay with 15 minutes?

Comment

Your PIs will let you know, start slow, and see where will you go!
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Understood. Thank you all, but im guessing I won't be jelqing for 2 weeks while im healing then.

Comment

No, actually let it heal. You can only cause a breach if the pressure applied is too much more the cavernosum to handle to regardless if you were so called at 55% you were jelging at a high level more than likely trying to force something to happen. PE and gains really take time and safety. You only need enough pressure just beyond erection pressure.
                  So, let it heal for your penis' sake.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

But how will I know it's fully healed? It's no longer swollen and the bruising is going away, but what about the inside? How will I know it's fully healed? That way I could know when to start over. Ill do some research about it. However I don't know if 2 weeks is enough healing time, or maybe I should let it heal for a month.

Comment

If your not experiencing pain when touching it and bruising has gone and your EQ has returned, leave it an extra few days to a week just to be sure, just listen to your body!

Know that any gains lost during this period, should be recovered a bit quicker than it took to gain them in the first place - many people report, but losing gains whilst recovering is preferable to losing the use of your penis, is it not?

Rest means no masturbating as well as no PE, as this may take the healing process longer!
                      "Those who know others have knowledge,
                      those who know themselves have insight.
                      Those who master others have force,
                      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Burtybasset, I dont feel any pain at all. There's this purple area around my shaft near the glans, it almost surrounds the entire shaft, its like a bruise. The swelling has gone away, and the purple(bruising) color is clearing out. It's been about 5 days since my injury. Ill let it heal for a week with 2 more days. Or maybe Ill just add another week to make sure it healed from the inside, since I cant see from the outside. Or maybe Ill just wait until my EQ is of great quality to start the PE. Thanks for the advice by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by littletoobig View Post
                          But how will I know it's fully healed? It's no longer swollen and the bruising is going away, but what about the inside? How will I know it's fully healed? That way I could know when to start over. Ill do some research about it. However I don't know if 2 weeks is enough healing time, or maybe I should let it heal for a month.
                          It wont take a month, a week, maybe two at the most. You only need enough force to see the blood moving forward, you can get very effective jelquing with reasonably light pressure.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Oh ok, thanks. So Ill just leave it 2 weeks just to make sure it fully healed.

Comment

Hey guys, I got some news for you guys, remember how I was injured last week? Well its been a week already and I'd just like to say that after a week of letting my penis heal, I gained length and girth!
                              The day before last week my dick was all bruised up and swollen. I didn't mess around with my dick for a week while it healed, I left it alone. Then just yesterday I started noticing that my flaccid size was longer, the bruising was all gone, it has fully healed. I was getting a bunch of erections, my EQ was great and it seemed bigger. I thought it was just me, so I went to grab a ruler and measured myself. I'm proud to say that I gained almost an inch in length and more than half an inch in girth.
                              Just to let y'all know... Im almost 6 inches in length. I'll initiate the PE workout routine this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X