EQ went down. What next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ went down. What next?

Been doing jp90 for about three weeks now and have noticed that my EQ has decreased. I am still able to get hard just not getting that much morning/ nightly wood. I do my exercises in the morning.

Should I stop?

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html

Maybe some rest will help, but most importantly, take it easy on your penis, use less force when stretching, a lighter grip when jeling, and/or do less reps/intensity of your routine.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...t-mindset.html

Listen to your PIs, and tune your sessions according to what your penis tells you!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks:-) I will do that not a problem. Do you have any suggestions on how to grip for stretch. I am circumcised and feel like when I am stretching that some of skin is sliding over my head .

Comment

Pull back any excess skin, grip about an inch below the glans, make sure you are gripping your penis and not just skin, sometimes it is easier to get a better grip if you pull your penis out before you apply the grip.

You can use a piece of cloth or a tissue to aid with your grip, if your grip slips then you are probably stretching too hard, experiment with different grips until you find one you are more comfortable with.

Try to avoid skin buildup so it would not trap fluid or pinch a vein.

You are welcome.
        MrB8
        Member of the Month Nov 2013
        Last edited by MrB8; 07-03-2014, 08:39 AM.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

did you try retracting the foreskin prior to gripping for the stretch?
          Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
          Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

Yes , but I don't have a foreskin.

Comment

Originally posted by cologuy View Post
              Yes , but I don't have a foreskin.
              Any excess skin if found, when flaccid your skin may slide forward.

Comment

Working...
              X