Ever Happened to You ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Happened to You ?

hello every body, i have been doing the jp90 for about 50 days. at the first month i think i was making some improvement, but after that i notice that my penis is getting smaller and my EQ is bad.
    so i took about 5 days rest but still the same and i am sure i was not overtrainig. i am feeling really down, what do you guys think i should do.
    also i have a question, before you guys start PE did the small penis thing ever stopped you from having sex becuase of the embarrassement I met this MILF and she wants to do it but every time i come up with some execuse not to meet her becuase of my penis size.
    thank you for your help..

Stop worrying but more importantly bang the MILF with confidence! Its not all about the sex. Use foreplay and be fun. She will love you for it.
    Bnip
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month July 2013
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Bnip; 07-03-2014, 09:08 PM.
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

You might want to consider some light jelqing and stretching for the next week or so and see if that helps.

i definitely put off sex for several years because I perceived my dick to be small. I subsequently learned that it really wasn't that small and it didn't matter any way. I now know that I was an idiot to forgo the pleasure of sex for several years for no good reason.

However, ef, that shouldn't stop you from doing PE.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

If your EQ suffers then you need to use less force, don't stretch too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft, and use the lightest jelqing grip that can move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Also consider backing off on the reps if you still don't see positive PI signs.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

It's probably not any smaller, and all related to the EQ issue. Your EQ was still bad after the 5 days break? How was your EQ before you started JP90?

Comment

If you're not already maybe consider doing 2 days on 1 day off. It's a vicious circle my friend, if you're anxious about it being smaller than your eq is going to drop and as a result it will probably be smaller. So, first of all fair play to you for taking a break, a lot of people would up the intensity and make the problem worse I'm sure. I think you need to prove to yourself that this is a result of a psychological problem.

I reckon one good solid erection and you'll be back on track. Maybe try some green tea or/and L arginine supplements to boost your bloodflow. I was having a similar problem due to anxiety recently and then I tried edging with a cock ring on, that could also help. If it's the right size that will almost certainly ensure you have a 10/10 erection.

In short do everything you can to help EQ steer clear of negative thoughts and definitely steer clear of over training. Remember PE is a seriously bumpy road at times and it takes a strong character to ride it out.

I sincerely wish you all the best.

Squiddly
            Start
            May 15th 2014

Last Measured Gains (unsure how accurate in all fairness)
            July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
            NBPEL + 0.6"
            MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Oh and fuck her like there's no tomorrow please
              Start
              May 15th 2014

Last Measured Gains (unsure how accurate in all fairness)
              July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
              NBPEL + 0.6"
              MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

yeah i put off sex thinking my dick was abit small, also i just dont have much of a sex drive so when a girl wants to shag im like. ...mehh... cba... which my friends find annoying when they see me turn girls down haha... but now i have a dick size im relatively proud of i think id be more willing to take those opportunities up.
                Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
                BPEL - 6.15"
                EG - 4.7"
                Current:
                BPEL - 7.3"
                EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                BPEL - 7.5"
                EG - 5"
                Long term Goal:
                BPEL - 8"
                EG - 5.5"