who has problems passing urine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has problems passing urine

Sometimes when going to the toilet it takes me a while to have a piss and sometimes it starts to come then I stop start stop very weird and it feels like I can not push it out anymore and it just trickles out at times when needing a piss I just have to leave it and try again later because I can not get it flowing anyone else have any of these problems

I have had this problem before, it might be swelling or inflammation of the urethra? or the swelling of the surrounding tissue causing the urethra to narrow? Do you have any pain with it? When this happens to me there is not really any pain associated with the reduced urine flow. Any other thoughts on this?
    8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
    3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Comment

I have something similar to this atm. Attribute it to slight swelling and over-active PC muscle.

Comment

Do you have pre e or ed issue?

Comment

have u tried sitting down and peeing? sometimes its easier that way.

Comment

Pegasus can you explain what that means and yes I do sit down sometimes but its still not normal what is happening to me I have been to doctors had ultra sound scans and they can not find anything very weird

Comment

Originally posted by _Neo_ View Post
              I have something similar to this atm. Attribute it to slight swelling and over-active PC muscle.
              What is the pc muscle thanks

Comment

And I don't have any pain but sometimes when I wake up and my bladder has been full over night the first piss of the day my bladder feels a little sore

Comment

Has a Urinary Tract Infection been ruled out?

The PC muscle is the network of muscles that line the base of the pelvis. Not only is it used to stop the flow of urine but it also plays a role in core stability.

It's the muscle targeted by kegels.

Comment

Hi Bigdaws,

i dont want to panic but see an Urologist Immediately!!! It could be a swelling of your Prostate!!!
                    Go to the doctor as this can end up very seriously!

Wish you all the best
                    Julian

Originally posted by bigdaws View Post
                    Sometimes when going to the toilet it takes me a while to have a piss and sometimes it starts to come then I stop start stop very weird and it feels like I can not push it out anymore and it just trickles out at times when needing a piss I just have to leave it and try again later because I can not get it flowing anyone else have any of these problems
                    All Introduction Videos of Phallosan forte at one sight, try it, test it, Love it :-):

Direct Phallosan Forte Support for You!

Comment

Originally posted by Phallosan View Post
                      Hi Bigdaws,

i dont want to panic but see an Urologist Immediately!!! It could be a swelling of your Prostate!!!

Wish you all the best
                      Julian
                      Thank you I was just talking to the nurse yesterday as I have been in hospital and she said it could be prostate but very much doubts it because I am only 21

Comment

Hi Bigdaws,

Wish you all the best
                        Julian
                        And I have been to the doctors so many times in the uk there ridiculous they never know what is wrong with you this has been going on for a good year now and I got to the point were I was sick of going to the doctors they are really useless

Comment

Hi Bigdaws,

Wish you all the best
                          Julian
                          Also Julian I have been for ultra sound scans of the bladder and they said there was nothing wrong could they be missing it because obviously there is something wrong and could the problem be outside the bladder

Comment

I am not a Doctor but i know a lot about these things due to my Job.
                            Are you taking any Medicine? For example tablets for hair growth???
                            Did you have an injury while having sex?
                            A recent bladder infection?

Try to find a good Urologist near you no hospital as they just pass you on to make money.

A maybe crazy test: try to urinate while having an erection. If it goes just fine it has nothing to do with the Prostate! It can be that you have a bonding of the Urethra, have you used any enlargers or pumps?

BR
                            Julian

Originally posted by bigdaws View Post
                            Also Julian I have been for ultra sound scans of the bladder and they said there was nothing wrong could they be missing it because obviously there is something wrong and could the problem be outside the bladder
                            All Introduction Videos of Phallosan forte at one sight, try it, test it, Love it :-):

Direct Phallosan Forte Support for You!

Comment

I am not a Doctor but i know a lot about these things due to my Job.
                              Are you taking any Medicine? For example tablets for hair growth???
                              Did you have an injury while having sex?
                              A recent bladder infection?

Try to find a good Urologist near you no hospital as they just pass you on to make money.

A maybe crazy test: try to urinate while having an erection. If it goes just fine it has nothing to do with the Prostate! It can be that you have a bonding of the Urethra, have you used any enlargers or pumps?

BR
                              Julian
                              Only the past month but had this problem long before then and I may of had a bladder infection at one pointbut would not know for certain because the doctor's just palm you of with antibiotics and I will try what you have said say its not prostate and its urethra what can I do about it and are you saying to go private not use the nhs because they are useless

Comment

Working...
                              X