Glans Pain (on going)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glans Pain (on going)

So about a week in a half ago I had ended up masturbating too hard and sometimes I do this and every once in a while I stupidly have a thumb death grip on my head that ends up leaving a sore red mark that goes away when I let off for a few days, I don't do this often anymore it was more when I was younger. Anyway, I ended up masturbating too hard only this time there was no mark and after a bit my glans started to hurt and eventually the pain dulled down but it would still hurt when pushed in slightly (or touched to my clothing).

After a few days of not going away I wen't to see my doctor who directed me to a P.A. who looked at it all over and declared that I had bruised it inside and just let it rest for a few days and it should go away. It's been 4 days and on the third day everything felt fine, so I decided to masturbate again only this time I did not touch the head (I am circumcised and I masturbate not by wrapping around but instead taking my flat hand and four fingers to rub the front while my thumb rubs the back of my head). Everything felt fine, but the next day pain came back and it wasn't until the end of that day that I noticed things started to get annoying. It was almost like it felt numb or cold. Today I have had pain on and off all day (more so when standing up and the limp penis is hanging down) and way more so when touched on the head or if squeezed by accident when tucked inside my clothing.

There are zero physical marks and all looks fine on the surface. I'm not sure what to do, is it possible pain is a sign of healing? Did I screw up again? I do know that when erect the pain instantly goes away. There is no pain when peeing there is no pain what so ever (as a side note is it common to have to wait well over a minute for my penis to finish dribbling to ensure I don't leak a little inside my clothing? It happens to me all the time and I have to be careful).

So, does anyone have any advise? Anyone ever have this happen to them? I'm 25 years old, never had sex with anyone else so you can kind of rule that out.

Sounds like you may have an internal bruise or a slight compressed nerve. Take a few more days and try not to whack off. It should heal up fine.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      Sounds like you may have an internal bruise or a slight compressed nerve. Take a few more days and try not to whack off. It should heal up fine.
      Well she did use the words internal bruise. It's just why would it get worse for a day or two?

Comment

Because you whacked off the second you thought you were OK, you were wrong. Take it easy and dont rough up the suspect for a week if you can make it. Good luck.

If it is a slight nerve twang heating it will improve blood flow and should help to get fresh nourishing blood in the bandit.

Comment

Because you whacked off the second you thought you were OK, you were wrong. Take it easy and dont rough up the suspect for a week if you can make it. Good luck.

If it is a slight nerve twang heating it will improve blood flow and should help to get fresh nourishing blood in the bandit.
          Alright, thank you for replying. I guess there is a slight heat to it now that wasn't there before. Hopefully it is healing, is there anything I can do to aid it? Or best to leave it alone?

Comment

Apply heat with a warm rice sock or heating pad a few times a day.

You can try some l-arginine for increased circulation and you may notice a better flaccid hang too.

Comment

Apply heat with a warm rice sock or heating pad a few times a day.

You can try some l-arginine for increased circulation and you may notice a better flaccid hang too.
              Sorry to bother you, so this morning I noticed the pain was still there (slightly) but I kept getting an erection. I haven't gone that long without masturbating before (very rare for me) and I felt legitimately scared that if I didn't calm it down it would damage its self against my clothing. So I gently masturbated and everything felt fine (this time I did not touch my head) but when it was done it felt like my body had released one too many endorphins in one go, my penis felt sort of numb and cold.

As time wen't on in my day the pain pretty much came back with that cold feeling. I do not know how to fully explain it at all. It's like sometimes it hurts constantly, usually it hurts when rubbing against my clothing and hurts when pushed in which can happen (when the glans are pushed in or rubbed). And when walking around or just sitting the entire penis feels weird, maybe numb. Is any of this normal for healing? Was I wrong to masturbate again? I am very scared of this but I am going to a convention in a week and I don't want to walk around with this pain, it's very distracting.

Comment

I am mostly concerned about the almost numb, cold feeling my whole penis is feeling. Very subtle but very annoying.

Comment

Dude, explore the many possibilities, and tecniques for male masturbation, and try something new, before you permanent injure your dick!

A/B

Comment

Originally posted by actionbuddy View Post
                    Dude, explore the many possibilities, and tecniques for male masturbation, and try something new, before you permanent injure your dick!

A/B
                    ? That is a very confusing reply...

Comment

Hey. Did your glans heal at all? If so, how long did it take, and what did you do to get it to heal? I'm dealing with the same problem.

Comment

I have a similar issue. You have to see your urologist as soon as possible. Burning glans can be caused by many different issues.
                        If you are lucky, then you probably just irritated your urethra, and it will go away within couple of weeks. Or you clenched or damaged a nerve, In this case it can take a bit longer.

It can also be caused by sexual transmitted diseases or in the worst case by CPPS-Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome(Prostatitis). That is what I have. CPPS is caused by tight pelvic floor muscles and it is very hard to treat. Book recomendation "Headache in Pelvis".

For instant information go and see following thread: HANS protocol.
                        It is pinned in this subforum.

Comment

Originally posted by Swirly View Post
                          I have a similar issue. You have to see your urologist as soon as possible. Burning glans can be caused by many different issues.
                          If you are lucky, then you probably just irritated your urethra, and it will go away within couple of weeks. Or you clenched or damaged a nerve, In this case it can take a bit longer.

It can also be caused by sexual transmitted diseases or in the worst case by CPPS-Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome(Prostatitis). That is what I have. CPPS is caused by tight pelvic floor muscles and it is very hard to treat. Book recomendation "Headache in Pelvis".

For instant information go and see following thread: HANS protocol.
                          It is pinned in this subforum.
                          Thanks for the info. Have you gotten any better?

Comment

Working...
                          X