Is this Edema?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Edema?

So this has happened twice to me now. The first time was about 3 weeks ago where i would wake up with my penis looking very girthy and i thought "Hey look at my gains!" But then after a week it literally deflated to its original girth, though it seems i have more length still. And yesterday it happened again. I woke up and its girthy again, but im not gonna be fooled so easily this time!

From what i read, it seems edema is swelling near the glans, but in my case its the whole thing. And rather than it looking like its swollen, its just in general larger so normally you wouldnt notice that anything is wrong. Is this normal? Or is it a negative PI and i should take it as a notice to rest.

Sounds like a fuller flaccid hang, generally a positive PI. EQ is fine?

Comment

Sounds like you woke up to the end of a morning woody!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Sounds like a good thing.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

PE will improve the health of your dick. One of the ramifications of the improved health is that your system will spontaneously generate engorgement on a limited basis. Sort of like a minor semi. I often get them 5 or 6 hours after doing a routine.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            PE will improve the health of your dick. One of the ramifications of the improved health is that your system will spontaneously generate engorgement on a limited basis. Sort of like a minor semi. I often get them 5 or 6 hours after doing a routine.
            hmm ok. Yeah i assumed it was just a positive PI, but it was just strange that it went back to its normal size after being more girthy for about a week.

Comment

Originally posted by bananahamock View Post
              So this has happened twice to me now. The first time was about 3 weeks ago where i would wake up with my penis looking very girthy and i thought "Hey look at my gains!" But then after a week it literally deflated to its original girth, though it seems i have more length still. And yesterday it happened again. I woke up and its girthy again, but im not gonna be fooled so easily this time!

From what i read, it seems edema is swelling near the glans, but in my case its the whole thing. And rather than it looking like its swollen, its just in general larger so normally you wouldnt notice that anything is wrong. Is this normal? Or is it a negative PI and i should take it as a notice to rest.
              I had this same effect happens to me 2 times in my life. A whole penis went a lot bigger and everything looks like normal beautiful big cock. These happens when I masturbated hard with power for 20-30min. And the edema effect last for about 12 hour.

I was thinking next time if ill get this same edema I would maitain that edema to last my whole entire life by masturbating 5-10 min per day. What do you guys think, heallthy or not?
              5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
              10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
              10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
              7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
              Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Working...
              X