Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Lump Question

Hi guys,
    first post here but i have been PEing on and off for over ten years and have been active on other forums over the years. I recently noticed (when i get erections) a small soft area (almost like a "void" area) on the top of my penis towards the left side but still on top as well as on the bottom. Again it is a very small area and doesn't effect my erection quality at all but makes me nervous as I can also feel like little hard spots in the inside of my penis (were the "voids" are) when i squeeze my flaccid penis.
    I did get my penis bent a little during an intense sex session with my wife a little over a month ago..........(I think it happened) Any way I have bent it before during intense sex and nothing happened so I am not sure if this is the reason or not or just me trying to find a reason. Kind of feels like hard clots in my veins or little hard pebbles or possible scar tissue......
    I am actually not sure what this is and if anyone can help out and maybe tell me what this is or if I should be concerned or if this will go away over time or what I can do to get this to go away I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Sorry for the long first post but just wanted to be detailed. Thanks

Hey JAX!

Welcome to the Gym.

First, I am not a medical professional. However, it sounds to me that you may have some build up of scar tissue. Unfortunately, I have no clue as to what you should anticipate in the future. You might want to try some low intensity jelqing to force some additional blood into the area. Blood contains a lot "stuff" that helps in the healing process and my help dissipate the nodules. If they remain after a few months, seek medical help because scar tissue build-up can lead to Peyronies.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
    X