Problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem!

I have a bend at the base of my penis, not as such a bend but its like there is one because when i get hard it allways angles of the left? when i was younger it was straight forward so could this be a problem? Also ive noticed when i stretch the the right i cant stretch it as far as i could if i stretch to left because i begin to feel pain in the left side of the base.

The ligaments do seem to control those types of angulation. If torn or damaged like any other part of the body it tends to retract to protect itself from further injury. What may be a good suggestion is to warm up the area very well (10 min in a warm bath) and then gently pull away from the bend until you feel the ligs gently pull, not hurt! Do that for 5 or 10 minutes making sure you feel the pull and not the pain. Do it one day on, one day off. What you should find is that each time you do it you will be able to pull it farther and farther without pain. Give it time and it should straighten out!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Good advice Cusp. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks Boss!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

To be honest i been doing that, but only for about 2 sessions so hopefully soon it will sort it self out and become straight again. If that fails is there anything else i can do? i sin a doctor today and he said that he thinks its because of a gravitational effect on my dick but i think thats bull shit so im going to make another appointment tomorrow.

Comment

Curves and angles are normal.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

But when i was younger it was dead straight, now after about 3-4 years of smoking (which ive quit now) its at an angle and not as hard.

Comment

Working...
              X