Returning from injury question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning from injury question

Hey guys, unfortunately went too quickly when I started out (to my great surprise bc I really wasn't going crazy imo), got a small spot of thrombophlebitis on the top of my shaft near the head in the dorsal vein. Still there, hardly an issue at this point (i.e. no pain).

Question: my length isn't a problem, girth is well below average at 4.5", anyone know from experience if there are girth exercises I could safely do with this spot of thrombophlebitis still present? I clearly should not do the traditional jelq.

Also, treat this as a final answer: we are all making the veins in our penis varicose by doing PE. The definition of varicose is swelling and lengthening of veins. Very important for all the know: this really isn't a problem for the veins in the penis as they're just keeping the skin alive and have NOTHING to do with erection quality/strength. This information is from my terrific and down to earth urologist. Obviously, any extreme treatment of the penis will negate this paragraph.

Thanks to all that read and/or reply.
Working...
X