X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doughnut Issue

I hope that's the right expression ^

Hi Guis,

I'm returning to PE after a long break. I originally gained 3/4 of an inch in length and a little in girth. I'm back now and looking to focus on girth.

I have an increased flaccid hang since PE which appears to be permanent, though irritatingly it is only length. Thus looks thin which is slightly uncool. Fortunately PE, during the process, as most of us know, will amend that.

So just wanted to talk about one thing - doughnutting. If I remember right that's the term commonly used when you have that effect in the middle of the cock where it is fatter than the rest, due to applications of pressure or natural shape. Mine is due to application of pressure as originally it was pretty straight.

I just wanna know about anyone's experiences with it and what you recommend to even it out/prevent further. Sure it's nice to have a bit more girth in the middle but we all want it uniform up and down the unit, right?!

Thoughts & experiences most welcome.

Thanks

KK, Xanadu
    Start:
    BPEL 6.25" - NBPEL 5.75" - EG 4.75"
    3 Month Measurements:
    BPEL 6.75" - NBPEL 6.25" - EG 4.87" !!!
    Short Term Goals:
    BPEL 7.00" - NBPEL 6.5" - EG 5.25"
    **********Gunning For Girth! **********
    Long Term Goals? Just that little bit more... and more... :D

Hey Xanadu!

Actually, you do not have a doughnut which is temporary excess engorgement on the underside of the penis just behind the glans, usually caused by over pumping. What you are referring to is a variation of the "baseball bat effect". I am not sure of the best way to alter the appearance; however the first thing that comes to mind is a safe pumping routine. Pumping usually increase the base girth faster than other girth.

You might try searching "baseball bat effect". I have seen threads on this subject.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

What is the girth measurement at the base, the middle, and just below the glans, and the glans?
      Welcome back to PE by the way. What routine are you using?
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hi @ Not2big!. I m havibg that doughnut effect under my gland as you mentioned. How can i fix it? It hurts, and it feels pretty hard when i touch it..

And i don't understand all the shortcuts letter what bpel, nbpel and eg and mseg stand for?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
        X