Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Permanent Blood Vessels Damage: Is That Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent Blood Vessels Damage: Is That Possible?

Hi guys,

I've been using the BathMate Goliath for over 1 year (from Jan 2014 to Feb 2015). I know that broken blood vessels is a common issue when using PE techniqus. In the past, I've had broken vessels after intense jelqing sessions, which recovered in a matter of days. Also when using BathMate for the first few times I had broken vessels which also healed themselves in a few days.

But now, after 1 year of use of the Bathmate, I had started to notice that the vessels wouldn't heal even after a few days. I've then decided to take a 1-week break and since they didn't heal, I added an extra week and so on... until now which is March 17 -that means over 1 month and a half without using the BathMate nor any other PE technique, but the broken vessels don't get better.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Cheers!

What do you mean by broken vessels?
    Red spots, large bruises?
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Dealing with Penile Injuries

*Moved to the
      Penile Anomalies and Injuries forum.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Yes, but they look brownish rather than red. As I have said in my original post, I've had the common red spots which disappeared in a few days (if not hours) but this time is different, that's why I started this thread. Thank you for your prompt reply anyway.

Comment

Unfortunately my case is not included amongst those of your link. That's why I had to start a new thread. It seems it's not a common issue so I guess I should consult a doctor. Thank you for your reply.

Comment

Brownish as opposed to red spots would indicate bruising. It should be in the list.
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Where are the spots located? On the shaft or glans? I use the PF and believe I have burst some capillaries on the glans so I've laid off everything for a couple days now and there hasn't been any improvement. My spots are not painful are yours?
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I also believe it seems to be bruising. I have been pumping (air) for over five years and using a vacuum based extender for over three years and have often experienced brown patches on the underside of the glans. As long as it does not cause any discomfort when you touch it should be ok. However, it takes a number of months of no activity if you want the discoloration to fade away.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  Where are the spots located? On the shaft or glans? I use the PF and believe I have burst some capillaries on the glans so I've laid off everything for a couple days now and there hasn't been any improvement. My spots are not painful are yours?

They are located on the shaft and are not painful, just not very pleasant esthetically, especially for my girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    I also believe it seems to be bruising. I have been pumping (air) for over five years and using a vacuum based extender for over three years and have often experienced brown patches on the underside of the glans. As long as it does not cause any discomfort when you touch it should be ok. However, it takes a number of months of no activity if you want the discoloration to fade away.
                    Bruising? Well, if you say that it takes months of no activity to heal, then I believe it is my case. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                      Since in that page bruising seemed to be caused by hanging I thought it was not my case as I only used pumping devices (Bathmate). I'm reassured to see that all of you think mine are "ordinary" bruises too. Thank you!
                      Voluptatibus
                      Last edited by Voluptatibus; 03-18-2015, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Voluptatibus View Post
                        Bruising? Well, if you say that it takes months of no activity to heal, then I believe it is my case. Thank you!
                        I did not mean to imply the bruising tok monthsto heal which actually heals in a few dYs. Rather the discoloration takes months to dissipate.

Perhaps your girl friend is more observant of your dick's appearance; however, my dick has remained discolored for several years and my wife has yet to make a comment. Or, perhaps, feel is more important than appearance,
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                          Perhaps your girl friend is more observant of your dick's appearance; however, my dick has remained discolored for several years and my wife has yet to make a comment. Or, perhaps, feel is more important than appearance,
                          You are right, she is already concerned about my penis getting too big so she rather cares about aesthetics now, as she is already satisfied with my size. As always, thank you for your kind replies.

Comment

Often use of warmth on the shaft, and avoiding the scrotum and light massage can help dissapate the bruise. Bruises are caused by small blood vessels breaking and blood pooling under the skin. They can be caused by anything that can break a blood vessel. I suggest you use less force while doing your PE excersizes. Encourage it to grow, Dont force it to grow. Good luck.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Many of us here in the Gym have experienced red spots. These are typically round or flame shaped and go away in a few days. Sometimes, when they are a bit larger, they will leave a matching brown spot. I bet most of us who have done a fair amount of PE have a few of these.
                              From what you describe, it sounds as though you had a larger amount of blood pool beneath the skin. Typically the blood changes from red to blue/green and then will often fade and go away. Sometimes, however, you will be left with this kind of brown spot. There are some topical creams that can be used to cause them to fade. Fire goat rolls are something many of us do after jelqing or clamping to help prevent discoloration.
                              Hope this helps...and hope the discoloration fades and goes away!
                              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                              Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                              Goal 8x6
                              Getinbig's progress log
                              Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X