Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slight gradually increasing shaft numbness from jelqing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight gradually increasing shaft numbness from jelqing??

I've noticed somewhat recently that my shaft is a little numb almost, almost imperceptibly. Nothing like a huge amount of sensation loss, but I notice it when I wear condoms and have sex. Like I lose my erections pretty easily during intercourse with a consistent, but without one I can go forever it seems like.

It's only on the sides of the shaft, which makes me think it's possiblyfrom v jelqs. I'm 50 something days into JP90 and I'm JUST starting to see gains beginning to form. I don't wanna push too hard but at the same time I don't wanna lose sensation either, that's way worse than an average size dick that works.

Has anyone encountered this, and is it just extended rest to fix it? Or should I lighten up on the grip and cut the v jelqs after an extra day or two of rest? Thanks guys.
    11/20/14 (Start) - BPEL: 7" x 4.8"
    Current - BPEL 7.25" (+0.25") x 4.87" (+0.07")

Short-term: 7.4" x 5"
    Long-term: 7.75" x 5.5"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

If you are feeling numbness this is a negative PI. Stop PE and rest. If you completely heal and want to continue PE using a lot less force.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Numbness is very bad. Stop doing pe. If you don't rest, it might aggravate the issue. Just rest till you recover.

Comment

Do NOT do any PE exercises, leave your penis be until it heals, do not try to force an erection, and do not keep testing it.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Ugh yeah I agree. This is rough. When you get such high hopes and just start to get somewhere...just my luck.

Comment

Listen to your body next time, I'm sure it has told you to stop jelqing but you just wanted to finish those reps!
            That's stupid PE-ing.
            Always be smart when you PE and learn how far you can go before jumping into anything stupid!
            It's nothing bad if you fatigue level is 40 reps or even lower, that's just it and you gotta work around it.

Take alot of rest now and be positive! Review your routine and decide what to change!
            Modify the JP90 routine to fit you!
            LeStrange
            Last edited by LeStrange; 03-22-2015, 01:22 PM.
            Allow and encourage your dick to grow. Don't force it to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by LeStrange View Post
              Listen to your body next time, I'm sure it has told you to stop jelqing but you just wanted to finish those reps!
              That's stupid PE-ing.
              Always be smart when you PE and learn how far you can go before jumping into anything stupid!
              It's nothing bad if you fatigue level is 40 reps or even lower, that's just it and you gotta work around it.

Take alot of rest now and be positive! Review your routine and decide what to change!
              LeStrange, great advice for all PE newbies here at the Gym...and an excellent reminder for those more seasoned members who sometimes want to push the envelope!
              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
              Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
              Goal 8x6
              Getinbig's progress log
              Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by LeStrange View Post
                That's stupid PE-ing.

You're right, there is an opportunity here to learn. This game is way too easy to get carried away with! You always read the threads about guys who push a little too hard and have to lay off for a bit, but you never think it'll be you. As Alanis Morissette would say, "isn't it ironic?"

It could be worse too, my unit still works, I put it to work last night. Rest period begins now. No touchy until I'm all better.

Comment

Also cut down the anxiety and anticipation!
                  The more relaxed you are towards PE-ing the better the exercises will get.
                  The smarter you work the better the chances to gain every now and then.
                  Adding bonus jelqs or a tighter grip won't increase your chances to grow, in fact, it can be counterproductive.
                  Even if your routine seems light remember that you are working slowly towards your goal and that's the best way to go.

@getinbig, thanks for the rep dude

Comment

The hardest part of this isn't the consistency, or finding the time to get a routine in...it's having the discipline and patience to keep the big picture, and knowing how much is too much.

For the newbie who maybe reads this thread later, don't let the stories of the guys gaining half an inch of girth in three months, or the stories of the guys' partners saying how fat their dicks are get in your head. It's tough, and it makes you want it that much more. As much as those anecdotes motivate you, don't let them make you greedy. Be smarter than your insecurity. Usually if you think your routine is not quite enough, it's just right. It's a learning process to temper your expectations and keep it in perspective. Comparison with other guys is a good way to get in trouble, I'm learning that.

Thank you for all the advice guys. I'm grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by suspense2006 View Post
                      The hardest part of this isn't the consistency, or finding the time to get a routine in...it's having the discipline and patience to keep the big picture, and knowing how much is too much.

Thank you for all the advice guys. I'm grateful.
                      Spoken like a true PEer!
                      Rest for now, stay on track and be safe!
                      Cheers!

Comment

Guys get de from using too firm a grip during masturbation this sounds similar . You have had good advice.

Comment

Working...
                        X