Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP?! Serious hanging injury(?)

Hey guys,

So I've been doing pe for some time and after about 6 months I stated hanging. Which went really well for about 2 to weeks but somwhere in the 3rd week I probably build up the weight to soon and to much and I got an injury antleast I guess it is from this. I didn't really notice it untill my 3rd day rest when the ache/ fatige had not become any less. So i dicided to take off some time now I am probably 6 or 7 weeks further and I can still feel the ache between my belly and my penis. Now I did keep masturbating at least 3 to 4 times per week maybe this slowes it down so much? But Any ways I'd like to know if this is some major injury that will heal by it self but just needs alot of time and rest to heal or do I really have to see someone for this. Also the pain radiated to my belly from time to time. I am stating to get a bit worried about this now thos I do still wake up with like 90-95% erection pretty much every day. Of you know anything, please let me know something

Thanks in advance,
    DickyDiDick

It almost sounds like you have something wrong with your abs, not your penis. I would get checked for a hernia of your abs. This may not be from hanging, but something else. No matter what if you do come back to PE please Dont push ahead too fast. Dont risk your penis.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

This is actually ligament fatigue, and quiet a severe case at that, had a lesser case when doing manual work.

Take a week off completely, no stretching, no jelqing. Eat a load of food aswell, plenty of milk and have some good sleep, your body will do the rest.
      Good Luck with your gains,
      CMP
      Measurements as of 22/9/12
      183mm BPEL
      120mm MSEG
      135mm BEG
      188mm BPFSL

Comment

The area you are talking about doesn't have anything to do with your penis. It is not likely a PE injury in my opinion. As wishful mentioned about a hernia, if it was pre-existing, hanging may have aggravated it. It could be a number of things, but it sounds to be to high to any kind of a penis injury. Thees are just my opinions and you should see a Dr and get a medical diagnosis.

As wishful said when you return, slow down, you can't rush PE.
        Cavalier
        Retired Super Moderator
        Member of the Month Feb 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Cavalier; 04-05-2015, 05:26 PM.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

It sounds to me like you may have strained the suspensory ligament. Or possibly even tore it slightly. Ive never experienced any real injuries so I cannot say for certain. If it were me, I would probably have gone in immediately as with most injuries if there is anything they can do it is usually within the first 48 hours. Since you did not go in right away, if I were you I would start researching it myself at this point. See if I could narrow it down to specific injury using my symptoms. And then what to do for treatment. Start with web md or another such website, or try to research with Mr. Google. Just remember to research thoroughly. Don't just believe the first thing you read or that seems similar to your condition. Make sure you cross reference and use reliable sources. Good luck.

Comment

How much were you hanging and what device were you using?
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              How much were you hanging and what device were you using?
              I believe it was op to 7.5 kg (about 16 pounds)

Comment

Hey everybody,

Thank you so much for your quick replies! For everyone sugesting it could be something else, I think it comes from the thing thats between your penis and belly (suspensory ligament?) because this DEFENITELY is aching. I do how ever remember doing lots of RKs too at the time and I know unfortunaly that I do tend to over do things a lot (and usualy not really noticing them at the moment it self) so maybe it could be a combination of these things?

Thanks again,
                DickyDiDick

Comment

How high above your penis is the pain? Can you feel the spot that hurts and describe what your fingers feel?

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                    How high above your penis is the pain? Can you feel the spot that hurts and describe what your fingers feel?
                    I thing no higher than 1 maybe 1.5 inches above my penis pretty much where it ataches to the body. As I said the pain RADIATES (or atleast I think it does) to my belly or maybe thats more because of the RKs? But the pain in my belly is up to around my belly button I think. And when I feel with my finger at the place above my penis that aches it feels like well actually alot of tendons or tendone like things

Comment

Originally posted by DickyDiDick View Post
                      I believe it was op to 7.5 kg (about 16 pounds)
                      And I was using bib's sock hanger

Comment

Does it hurt when you push on the tendon?

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                          Does it hurt when you push on the tendon?
                          Mostly on the right side

Comment

But I just read that a hernia is something totaly different that what i thought it was and do you guys think this could have happend by hanging to much? And could this be aching without actually seeing like a bulge somewhere?

Comment

Likely you just need to rest your penis. Strained ligaments can take a while. Be gentle with it and it should heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X