Frenulum too short, foreskin too big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenulum too short, foreskin too big

What's up guys, yesterday I came to the conclusion my frenulum is way too short, this happens: http://millenar.hu/wp-content/upload...r%C3%B6vid.jpg

Now after all these years, I finally get it. My foreskin may be too big/long too.

It started to hurt a few days ago due to edging, when i push my foreskin down and my glans is full engorged, it just pushes out all the blood. I always thought: Why does this happen?

So Iam prolly gonna call my doctor soon.

Anyone here on the forums who got circumcised? When u get a circumcision, can your foreskin still grow by PE'ing?

Thanks in advance
    namsokiek
    Banned
    Last edited by namsokiek; 05-29-2015, 06:01 AM.
    BPEL = 7.28"

Thread moved to Penile Anomalies and Injuries forum.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Hater,

The tight frenulum is a known issue, and has been mentioned here. Some have done skin stretches to help relieve the tension. As its a very sensitive area, patience and gentleness is recommended.

By the foreskin, do you mean when it's retracted it is too tight, and pushes the blood out of the glans?

Yes, seeing a doctor would be a good step. There are partial circumcisions isf that is the route you and your doctor think is best. And yes, there are skin stretches to restore foreskin, but it may be counter to your idea with circumcision. Do you ask so there is an option to restore if you regret the circumcision?

You are very welcome.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It is too tight, and when my penis is flaccid my foreskin is too big. When in flaccid state if I pull it backwards it just rolls up again, almost had a paraphimosis too.

I rather live with a circumcised penis, always wanted one.

No, my foreskin is pretty big, if they remove it, can it come back due to PEing?
        BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

Oh, I see. Yes, that's actually very normal in flaccid state. But if you want it circumcised, it will address that.

Some skin stretching will happen, but unless specifically focused on restoration, its not an issue.

Comment

Yea it's just that I think my foreskin is in the way, don't have a good feeling with it.

Also when having sex the foreskin and too short frenulum kinda messes things up.
            BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

Well, talk to the doctor, for sure. He may have some good suggestions for both.

Understandable, you want to be comfortable.

Comment

Yes, appointment in 3 hours. Also I heard and think PE'ing is better with a circumcised penis hahah
                BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

Foreskin is a very sensitive part, think carefully before you remove it. There's a lot of people who are trying to regrow theirs after circumcision in the foreskin restoration forum. Take a trip there if you want to feel grateful for what you have.

The condition you describe could be frenulum breve, but it's for a doctor to diagnose. If you don't have any pain or dysfunction most won't want to do anything about it.

Otherwise you have a few options: full circumcision, partial circumcision or frenuloplasty, which is blanket term for a surgical alteration to a frenulum (the penis isn't the only place you have one, there's one under your tongue, for example) in this case it'd be a surgical lengthening, or possible they'd alter or remove it with a circumcision. Personally I don't think a penis without one looks quite right, but to each his own.

PE can cause your skin to stretch and may give you the slight appearance of a foreskin, but a foreskin is a complicated bit of anatomy, once it's gone it's gone.
                  Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
                  27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
                  Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Originally posted by elijohnson View Post
                    Foreskin is a very sensitive part, think carefully before you remove it. There's a lot of people who are trying to regrow theirs after circumcision in the foreskin restoration forum. Take a trip there if you want to feel grateful for what you have.

The condition you describe could be frenulum breve, but it's for a doctor to diagnose. If you don't have any pain or dysfunction most won't want to do anything about it.

Otherwise you have a few options: full circumcision, partial circumcision or frenuloplasty, which is blanket term for a surgical alteration to a frenulum (the penis isn't the only place you have one, there's one under your tongue, for example) in this case it'd be a surgical lengthening, or possible they'd alter or remove it with a circumcision. Personally I don't think a penis without one looks quite right, but to each his own.

PE can cause your skin to stretch and may give you the slight appearance of a foreskin, but a foreskin is a complicated bit of anatomy, once it's gone it's gone.
                    I liked how you stated your opinion without preaching. Not only that, you also gave him usual information if he chooses to go ahead with the circumcision. This is a topic that draws very strong opinions on both sides of the issue, but you simply kept to the facts. Wish more guys here would follow your lead!!!
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yes he gave me something to think, I discussed with the doctor and it's going to be a frenuloplasty. Next week thursday.

With full circumcision you also have a high chance with scars and scar tissue and such. Also I read that woman find the feeling of uncircumcised penisses better lol.

But it's just a fact that my frenulum is waaaaaaaaaay too short.

Thanks for all guys
                      BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                        I liked how you stated your opinion without preaching. Not only that, you also gave him usual information if he chooses to go ahead with the circumcision. This is a topic that draws very strong opinions on both sides of the issue, but you simply kept to the facts. Wish more guys here would follow your lead!!!
                        Thanks, you ol' charmer you. I find it easy to be impartial about it, being intact personally. I've had problems and looked at circumcision myself, but haven't gone through with it. I think it's easy to see how people get emotional over it.

Originally posted by Hater View Post
                        Yes he gave me something to think, I discussed with the doctor and it's going to be a frenuloplasty. Next week thursday.

With full circumcision you also have a high chance with scars and scar tissue and such. Also I read that woman find the feeling of uncircumcised penisses better lol.

But it's just a fact that my frenulum is waaaaaaaaaay too short.

Thanks for all guys
                        Glad to hear it. Just out of curiosity what sort are you having? I'm sure there are other people in the same position who'll read this in the future who might want to know more. Be sure to update with how it goes and what difference it makes too.

Comment

What do you mean by what sort?

There is only one penis frenulum right haha
                          BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

As I understand there's a couple ways of doing it. One is basically a lengthening, by making a number of incisions along it, the other is removal or separation. But I don't really know about that one, that might only be as part of a circumcision.

Comment

Originally posted by elijohnson View Post
                              As I understand there's a couple ways of doing it. One is basically a lengthening, by making a number of incisions along it, the other is removal or separation. But I don't really know about that one, that might only be as part of a circumcision.
                              No idea yet, that's what I have to discuss with the urologist. Will let you guys know after thursday.
                              BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

Working...
                              X