Frenulum cut/Friction burns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenulum cut/Friction burns

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Admin, feel free to move if it it.

I had unprotected sex three times in Wednesday night last week that's left my penis red raw and really sore which stings to touch. I've only just been able to pull what's left of my foreskin (I'm circumcised but some of the remaining loose skin still rolls up when I turtle) back and really have a good look at it and it would appear that my frenulum seems to be lacerated across the middle but hasn't snapped or completely torn. I've been applying Hydrocortisone on it at night before bed. Has anyone had either of these problems and can suggest to me what to do? Judging by what I've googled, time is the greatest healer of this.

Thanks in advance, any information would be really helpful.

Time, sounds like you are treating it properly.

moved thread to injuries forum.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thank you Dangler.

When I came out of the shower tonight it was stinging like a bitch and I noticed skin peeling from my frenulum so I've decided to put Sudocreme Antiseptic Healing on my junk tonight and hopefully that'll help with the stinging and repair. The only time it doesn't sting is when I turtle. That's 5 days now and the swelling is more or less away, just the cuts/burns to deal with.

Comment

Went to the doctors on Thursday and he seems to think I have a fungal infection and prescribed me Clotrimazole cream. As it still stings when I apply it I'm pretty sure it's not a fungal infection and it's more serious friction burns. There seems to be a pus/mucus coming from the skin (not the urethra) which will eventually crust over and really stings when I try to wash or peel it from the skin under my shaft. It even stings when I wash it with water. The torn frenulum looks like it's actually starting to heal and it's just the friction burns causing the majority of the pain. There's also a couple of what looks like blisters which I think may be caused by the burns.

Comment

Don't peel the crust from your skin, rather allow it to get loose on its own over time. Just keep everything clean and continue to use the cream. I'm sure it will get better, all the best!
          Last edited by Aang; 07-04-2015, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Time, and cleanliness are your friends. Use the cream as prescribed by the doctor. Don't peel the scabs off. Peeling can slow the healing and increase the chance of scarring.
            In the future remember lube is your friend.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm positive the scabs/crust is a result of the pus stuff that seems to be oozing through my skin drying in. It's a dark yellow colour. I've took a gauze bandage and some tape from the work first aid box and I'm going to wrap it round my penis once I've put my cream on before bed and see if it stops me turtling because I really feel that the turtling could be hampering the healing progress as it keeps everything moist and and lets this pus/mucus stuff breed.

Comment

Don't wrap very tightly. The wrapping after applying the cream is a good idea, but don't wrap tightly especially as you will be going to sleep.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                  Don't wrap very tightly. The wrapping after applying the cream is a good idea, but don't wrap tightly especially as you will be going to sleep.
                  Just woke up. Didn't wrap very tightly. It seemed to stick well all night, although I did turtle to some extent. Still stings after I peed though. Really starting to think one of the cuts has got infected. I'll give the clotrimazole til Thursday then I'll go back to the doctors.

Comment

Originally posted by fruitPastilles View Post
                    Just woke up. Didn't wrap very tightly. It seemed to stick well all night, although I did turtle to some extent. Still stings after I peed though. Really starting to think one of the cuts has got infected. I'll give the clotrimazole til Thursday then I'll go back to the doctors.
                    These things take time but, it's a very good idea to check with your doctor just to make sure that the treatment works.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      These things take time but, it's a very good idea to check with your doctor just to make sure that the treatment works.
                      After doing a bit of reading up I think that I may indeed have a yeast infection. My eczema has really flared up extremely under my armpits and there is a rash on my inner thighs and a bit on my balls. Think I might need antibiotics or something. I just think it's seems a lot worse because of the friction burns or maybe this is part of the reason the burns haven't healed yet. Going to phone doctors tomorrow and make an appointment for Thursday anyway.

Comment

I wish you all the best!
                        Last edited by Aang; 07-05-2015, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fruitPastilles View Post
                          First off, sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Admin, feel free to move if it it.

I had unprotected sex three times in Wednesday night last week that's left my penis red raw and really sore which stings to touch. I've only just been able to pull what's left of my foreskin (I'm circumcised but some of the remaining loose skin still rolls up when I turtle) back and really have a good look at it and it would appear that my frenulum seems to be lacerated across the middle but hasn't snapped or completely torn. I've been applying Hydrocortisone on it at night before bed. Has anyone had either of these problems and can suggest to me what to do? Judging by what I've googled, time is the greatest healer of this.

Thanks in advance, any information would be really helpful.
                          I have a partial tear as well. Do to a mistake with my rod extender that I continued to use anyway , dumb. Left me with a loss of sensation And could only climax about half the time. Can't give you any good news, just time, maybe it will get better, maybe not, sucks I know. Haven't done any PE for awhile and I come almost every time now, after a while. Relax. It will be OK
                          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                            I have a partial tear as well. Do to a mistake with my rod extender that I continued to use anyway , dumb. Left me with a loss of sensation And could only climax about half the time. Can't give you any good news, just time, maybe it will get better, maybe not, sucks I know. Haven't done any PE for awhile and I come almost every time now, after a while. Relax. It will be OK
                            PE is the least of my worries right now, I'll be happy when I can get an erection without wincing. Thanks for the advice anyway.w

Comment

Working...
                            X