X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a pelvic floor imbalance?

Hi

A bit of a long story so i will try make it as short as possible

I do muay thai ( for those who dont know it is Mixed martial arts)
    I got knee'd in the groin about a month and a half a go, it was really hard knee and my testicles turned purple and black and was that way for about a week and a half, really tender and really swollen.
    After the time i suffered ED problems, My EQ was really bad, i struggled to maintain a erection. Loss interest in sex and still to this time i dont really crave sex like i use to. But my EQ has returned it would be about a 8 now dues to PE training and at the odd time even a 9-10. Does this sound like it damaged my pelvic floor or does it sound more serious. I didnt go and get it check out by a doctor

Before this injury though when i got a erection most of the times my penis would jump up and down like i am doing a kegel. It would be worse if i am lying next to my girlfriend it will just keep jumping up and down like a constant knocking, haha. Is this a Pelvic floor imbalance, If so, what type of exercises/kegels do i need to do.

Originally posted by ben22 View Post
    Hi

A bit of a long story so i will try make it as short as possible

I do muay thai ( for those who dont know it is Mixed martial arts)
    I got knee'd in the groin about a month and a half a go, it was really hard knee and my testicles turned purple and black and was that way for about a week and a half, really tender and really swollen.
    After the time i suffered ED problems, My EQ was really bad, i struggled to maintain a erection. Loss interest in sex and still to this time i dont really crave sex like i use to. But my EQ has returned it would be about a 8 now dues to PE training and at the odd time even a 9-10. Does this sound like it damaged my pelvic floor or does it sound more serious. I didnt go and get it check out by a doctor

Before this injury though when i got a erection most of the times my penis would jump up and down like i am doing a kegel. It would be worse if i am lying next to my girlfriend it will just keep jumping up and down like a constant knocking, haha. Is this a Pelvic floor imbalance, If so, what type of exercises/kegels do i need to do.
    Does not sound like pelvic floor , might be some lessening of T levels . You should see a Doc.

Muay thai is a different thing to MMa .

Comment

I would suggest having a doctor check the possibility of injury. The bouncing penis, especially when lying next to your girlfriend could definitely be involuntary kegels. You will need to pay close attention to whether the pelvic floor is right, and if you are experiencing IKs.
      First get checked by a doctor. If you have a continued or partially healed injury there is the possibility of doing further damage with excersizes that are PE related or pelvic floor related. If the doctor clears you ask specifically if you can do therapy work to the pelvic floor muscles. Let us know the response. Good luck.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Ok will do thanks for the replys. Will let you know the outcome. Thanks

Yes i am aware that Muay thai is not MMA but it gives people who dont know what muay thai is an idea as to what it actually is, Plus if we are getting technical MMA people generally have a background in Muay thai.

But thanks for your help with the PE related questions

Comment

Good luck, and let us know. We can give you good advice, bit need to know that it won't injure you worse.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks for that wishful,

Sorry was just thinking about the suggestion of going to the doctors, seeing as it was a while ago when i had the injury, It has all healed up since then, i have no bruising and no pain or tenderness, I have attempted to do kegels before and they feel fine, not feeling any pain. Just really feel like it is a pelvic floor imbalance as when i get an erection i cant get it to point up. I also noticed that when having sex it feels like i am holding a kegel.

On my other thread you put
            (Kegels can be done separate from your stretching jelqing. Start with 20 kegels with a hold of 2-3 seconds. Slowly add time as you condition until you are able to hold kegels for 30 seconds. Then slowly add repitions until you are doing 50 kegels. Do reverse kegels in the same number as the kegels after you do your kegel routine. Also do some ass to grass deep flat footed squats. Do 25 squats with a 2 second hold and then back up. On the last squat stay down for 25 seconds. Good luck)

I think i will give a try and do what you said, and if i have any adverse affects then i will go to the dr's. but obviously if my PI are good i will continue. I have already noticed a lot of positive PI since starting PE training so i am hopeful

Once again thanks for the help, really appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by ben22 View Post
              Ok will do thanks for the replys. Will let you know the outcome. Thanks

Yes i am aware that Muay thai is not MMA but it gives people who dont know what muay thai is an idea as to what it actually is, Plus if we are getting technical MMA people generally have a background in Muay thai.

But thanks for your help with the PE related questions
              MMA people have a variety of backgrounds, Rhonda R for instance has a background in Judo and won a world title on the back of grappling skills .

Comment

Can you tell me where in my topic I asked for you to describe the difference between mma and Muay Thai. anyway seems like you know a lot more then me about mma and Muay Thai so no point arguing, I'm sure your right

Comment

Working...
                X