Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoiding turkey neck?

Hey ya'll

I've taken two months or so off PE because i was starting to get pretty concerned about turkey neck. It's not that bad currently, but i definitely have noticeable loose skin on my shaft. I want to start getting back into PE but am feeling demotivated currently, because i don't want to worsen any turkey neck that i do have. I planned on doing another JP90, and was wondering if there were any techniques i could use to avoid turkey neck? I also was wondering if turkey neck "fix" exercises actually work? Like has someone successfully reduced theirs? it seems improbable that through stretches i can magically "tighten" the skin on my cock. Anyways, anybody have advice or experience on the matter?

Thanks a bunch, Matt
    STARTDATE: 1/22/2015
    BPFSL - 7.25"
    BPEL - 6.50"
    EG - 5.50"

Hey Matt, send me a PM and I'll send you my Uro-stretch instructions, that you can incorporate in your routine along with kegels as well. I got it from my Urologist when I had a testicular torsion from playing sports in HS. Great to extend your ball sac and keep that "turkey-neck" at bay, too.

Comment

Don't let a turkey neck bother you. I have always had a turkey neck and PE has even increased the excess skin. On the positive side, the increased turkey neck has increased my scrotum hang.

Ladies don't give a sh.t about a turkey neck so don't let it bother you.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I seem to have always had turkey neck and I didn't even bother about it or know about it until I read it about it somewhere...then I thought "f**k me, is that what it is!" Still doesn't bother me now...don't give a monkeys...and I should know being one!

I know surgery is an option if it bothers you that much...but I'd much rather try JITB's methods first.
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I've had a lot of inquiries about this lately, so to reduce PM's, I'll publish it here and just let everyone bookmark this thread going forward...
          OK, for Matt, Ta53ora, et.al:

Jockinthebox's URO STRETCH....EXTENDS YOUR "HANG" & REDUCES "TURKEY-NECK"!

Warm up first, completely flaccid, no lube: grasp both testicles using an OK grip and press down lightly- extending your balls to bottom of sac (your balls are in the palm, beneath your hand). Rotate your wrist slightly downward to hold tension on your stretched balls. Next, with your other hand, grasp penis just beneath glans (I'm circumcised) and pull in opposite direction from hand holding your balls. Hold tension and do 60 1-2 second kegels while holding the stretch. This is 1 REP. I do 5-6 of these, straight out, straight up, left, right, & down (while seated), but I guess these could be done standing. I would do these every other PE session to begin with, coupled with rbi99's testicle jelqs. If you are doing these correctly, you should also feel the skin at the base of your shaft toward your sac stretch tightly. If it becomes sore or cracks, just use some cocoa butter on it to loosen up and soften the skin and help it heal.

These feel incredible, completely relax your balls and when coupled with ball jelqs, will increase the size, vascularity, overall health and hang of your balls in time. Start slowly and work your way into these, as with any new exercise. You are wanting to stretch but not cause pain, so take it easy. I've been doing these for years and have been able to keep my injury from flaring up again, while keeping my low-hangers "very happy". Hope it works for you.

Additional option that helps expedite hang and turkey-neck reduction....

Wearing a "cuff", also called a ball-stretcher, and it comes in different sizes (widths) and a couple of different designs. I prefer leather ones, because they are more comfortable (I think) and they breathe (I have sweaty balls, especially in summer). Rubber ones are too hot and I think are not as healthy because they will hold heat and too much heat is BAD for sperm/testosterone production. They can be purchased on ebay, in sex shops, or through AMAZON. Widths are 1", 1& 1/2" and 2" generally, all have metal snaps made into the leather and some have 2 rows of snaps allowing you to adjust the tightness of the cuff depending on your hang & scrotum size. I've used 2 different types: One is just a leather band that snaps around your scrotum just above your testicles, holding them down in the bottom of your sac. The other (my favorite) takes a little getting used to, but I personally LOVE the feel of it. It too is a leather cuff with snaps, but it also has another narrow leather strap that attaches to the back side of the cuff and can be snapped into the front side, dividing your balls , and further stretching the scrotum wider as well as longer. These are very inexpensive ($8-$12) & really work to improve your hang over time; keeping "your boys" cooler and healthier!https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/becky.gif

To see pictures of them, go to my profile and click on my photo albums. There are pics of me (flaccid) with both the different cuffs on. Feel free to ask me more questions. I'm glad to help! - -Jock

Comment

Thanks JITB...much appreciated...hopefully this will solve my problem...

Turkey.jpg

Comment

YIKES, Tamora, you've got a really good "hang" already, man!....unfortunately, I't's below the WRONG HEAD!!!

Comment

Hey JITB...it's working wonders already! Thanks man!

Balls.jpg

Comment

@ Tamora:

I'd suggest you talk with Sequoia Tree and get more advice!....HE's A VERY TALENTED FELLOW, into auto-fellatio, .....but I don't think you're supposed to SWALLOW your ENTIRE PACKAGE!!!

Comment

I appreciate the replies! Especially you JITB, I will most definitely be adding your Uro Stretch to my routine.
                    @ta53ora great hang bro, thats what i'm aiming for

Cheers everyone
                    STARTDATE: 1/22/2015
                    BPFSL - 7.25"
                    BPEL - 6.50"
                    EG - 5.50"

Comment

Originally posted by flugame View Post
                      I appreciate the replies! Especially you JITB, I will most definitely be adding your Uro Stretch to my routine.
                      @ta53ora great hang bro, thats what i'm aiming for
                      Cheers everyone
                      Get yourself a leather cuff too, flugame. Cheap, and really expedites the elimination of turkey neck. Also, you should check out rbi99's testicle jelqs, to enlarge your balls and improve your hang! The link is in his signature or just go to his profile. Improves your testicle health & vascularity overall, too!

Comment

Jockinthebox, what is the bull ring for? Is it to keep the blood in the shaft? And does the cuff actually help with turkey neck? And how long do you use it for a day and does the bull ring help with it? From pumping I got some turkey neck happening. Never new what it was called. Thanks and sorry for so many questions.

Comment

And when do you use it? Like after pumping?

Comment

It's best to use the bull ring /cock ring 24/7 except when doing PE exercises or pumping / hanging. Afterwards, put your ring back on for edging and wear 24/7 to retain a flushed flaccid to cement gains & growth from exercises. Read my thread on the cockrings group post for sizing a cock ring. I can assist with that too.

The cuff & cock ring serve 2 different purposes, but can be worn together 24/7 after you're conditioned to wearing them independently. I wear mine together quite often, especially when sleeping, if not wearing my Phallosan. The cuff may be worn with the Phallosan to help support your balls, and decrease the turkey neck effects from the Phallosan, too. I usually wear my 1" cuff with my Phallosan for extra support. The cock ring tends to get in the way of the foam ring used on the Phallosan belt, so I don't wear the cock ring in combination with my Phallosan.
                            jockinthebox
                            Retired Moderator
                            Member of the Month May 2015
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by jockinthebox; 10-18-2015, 03:28 PM.

Comment

A "cuff" better known as a leather ball stretcher, just saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X