Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Flaccid Question

Hey,

I've had hard flaccid for a few months now. I've been meaning to start treating it but other life stuff kept getting in the way. Anyways, I've been noticing the past few weeks that my penis is pointing to the right when flaccid or hard. Even so much as to the point that when my erection is full (as much as that can even be with hard flaccid) it's angled pretty noticeably to the right. My theory behind this is that masturbating while having hard flaccid has further aggravated my pelvic floor, specifically the righthand side, causing my penis to not point in the proper direction.

Would anyone agree with this assessment? And if so, would following most of the advice found in the master hard flaccid recovery thread eventually remedy this problem? Also, there's no way this is peyronies disease (sp) correct?

Thanks for any help

Do we have a hard flaccid picture thread?

Comment

Man. JackJohnson repeatedly asks people for dick photos.
      Wtf.
      A pic wont help you assess the condition.

Pmojoe. Do the jp90.broutine.Take it really easy and relax.
      When doing the excersises focus on your penis health and positivity.
      When not doing the exercises just let life get in the way.

These excersises will sort out your problems. I wouldn't worry too much about the pointing to the side yet. See iftthese exercises correct but they should. Really helped with mine.

Breathing and relaxation is as important as yhe exercises themselves.

Good luck.

Pelvic floor stretches is really good but I didn't see return to normal until I did pe.

Comment

Originally posted by m3232 View Post
        Wtf.
        LOL!!! I can't stop laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by m3232 View Post
          Wtf.

Pmojoe. Do the jp90.broutine.Take it really easy and relax.
          When doing the excersises focus on your penis health and positivity.
          When not doing the exercises just let life get in the way.

These excersises will sort out your problems. I wouldn't worry too much about the pointing to the side yet. See iftthese exercises correct but they should. Really helped with mine.

Breathing and relaxation is as important as yhe exercises themselves.

Good luck.

Pelvic floor stretches is really good but I didn't see return to normal until I did pe.
          First off, I am not gay. Moderators can check all my messages.

Second, a picture would help if he really does have hard flaccid. There are a ton of guys on this forum that think they have hard flaccid but don't really know because they don't even know what it looks like. They may have it or they may have it all in their head.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
            Ah.....ok, I'll alert the rest of the lynch mob..... "pitchforks away boys, false alarm".
            A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
            Pelvic Floor Balance./
            Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
            JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post

Second, a picture would help if he really does have hard flaccid. There are a ton of guys on this forum that think they have hard flaccid but don't really know because they don't even know what it looks like. They may have it or they may have it all in their head.
              There is no need in being defensive about being gay. Nowadays, gay people are socially accepted in most parts in the world. So no one is going to judge you!

You can't tell hard flaccid from pictures because they look completely normal. Only by touching the flaccid you can feel that the corpus cavernosum under the skin is hard.

Comment

Jackjohnson.I wasn't implying you were gay or that it would be a negative thing if you are.
                What im saying is you can tell shit about hf from a picture.

Comment

*cant tell shit

Comment

Well, this wasn't what I expected... hahaha. But no, I'm pretty positive I have hard flaccid. Like, it's constantly hardened. No exceptions to that. The only things that help are taking a piss, applying heat, etc - all things others have found to help hard flaccid.

I'm guessing nobody has experienced what I'm describing then? I'll be sure to post updates as I attempt my recovery.

Comment

Everybody here has experienced what you are experiencing

Comment

Are you referring to the bend in talking about or hard flaccid in general? I haven't got a reply specific to the former yet

Comment

When I had hf it twisted almost completely around to the left when flaccid and pointed to the right when hard.
                          Its a bit of muscle imbalance. My erection still points a bit right sometimes.

Comment

Thanks that was what I was looking for! so the bend isn't too annoying at this point?

Comment

m3232 are you saying PE exercises helped you hard flaccid? I thought we were supposed to stop until healed fully.
                              MY intuition is telling em they will help, not sure. Do you know this from experience, and what exercises are you doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X