blue balls while edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue balls while edging

hello guys, I have recently started edging after my workout and I get "blue balls" im just wondering if everybody else has this problem and what I can do to prevent it from happening thanks

Blow your load every once in a while after edging.

Comment

Not sure how old you are.....not sure that is important. It is in my case (I am a fit and healthy 48).

For guys my age, it is a good common practice to nut at least once a week. Just for basic prostate health (at a minimum). It might not be a bad idea to pick one day as your "edge and edge right, but reward myself" day with nutting. There are some good posts in this web site about the different types of orgasms (some good, some bad....I believe that the ED forum would be a really good place for you to look......you don't have to suffer from ED to learn some amazing things in that forum).

Remember, edging is indeed masturbation. The difference, in my humble opinion, is the mental aspect to it. I honestly am thinking of my girl friend's pleasure while I edge. I am doing this for the best dick I can have but I am also doing this so that intercourse lasts longer and is more pleasurable for her. Even at 20 minutes there is room for improvement, right? Anyway, I still like edging a little toooooo much. Have to remember that it is for her (ultimately).

The most important thing: find out what works for you. We are all different...we all respond differently. I might be able to have sex five times a day, everyday and you are a one-and-done kinda guy. Who cares? Find out what works for you and make things work for you. Nothing wrong with trial and error. There is, however, something wrong with overtraining! Be very mindful of that!
      Start: August, 2017
      Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
      Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

"Blue balls" is common for many guys when first starting PE. It's somewhat physiological, somewhat mental, IMO. Usually it subsides aftera couple of weeks, once you get a routine down and focus on the physical aspects of building a healthier cock, instead of the sexual arousal usually associated with handeling your Dick. Focus more on your EQ & PI's and improving your health like a people gym workout, and you'll be OK soon.

Comment

Working...
        X