Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have your old penis after you recover from injury ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have your old penis after you recover from injury ?

do you get your old penis after you recover from injury or it's not going to be the same ?

- Raheem

What type of injury?

Comment

Any type of injury.

Comment

No, you instantly die
        Start-30/Oct/2014
        6.9 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
        06/April/2015
        7.78 BPEL, 6.0 MEG
        16/Aug/2015
        7.97 BPEL, 6.0 MEG, 6.44 BEG
        Run when you can. Walk if you have to. Dammit, crawl if you must, but NEVER give up.
        The Log of Zeds: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-log-zeds.html

Comment

You lose EQ. Duration of time on rest due to recovery determines how much.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

So let's sum it. I'm injured and i'm starting recovery sessions (that's how I call it ). Duration of time on rest means how much time i'm resting (for example 3 weeks) and I lose more EQ with everyday passing.
            Okay thank you and I just don't want my penis to shrink permanently you know what i'm saying

- Raheem

Comment

Loosing EQ isn't the same as your penis shrinking. With any injury its better to hold off until your sure things are OK. Be that weeks or months.

Nothings worse than thinking your better and then reinjuring yourself and resting your wait time.

If resuming. Take your time. Do it slow and light and don't rush. Pay particular attention to how things feel and react. Listen to what your body is telling you.

PE isn't a few weeks or months of work. It's years and potentially a life long commitment. So really a few weeks or months of recovering and rebuilding is nothing.

Comment

Can't edit from phone. Should say resetting your wait time. Not resting your wait time in the second paragraph.

Comment

Thank you for all the replies !
                  Actually i'm not doing PE but I injured myself a lot of times and I started worrying and panicking... I'm just feeling very bad.
                  How much weeks it's good without doing anything because you know use it or lose it ?

Comment

You don't loose it.

When I got my injury (non PE related) I think it took about three months or so to get back to normalish. Then I had a vasectomy and had to wait another month or so.

So in my case. Was about 4 months.

Comment

I started having problems with my testicles 2 months ago... Can my penis shrink if i injure my testicles too often ?

Comment

Anyone ?

Comment

If you've injured your testicles don't you think you ought to see a doctor?
                          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

If you kept the receipt you should be able to get your old cock n balls back, if not some places will still do part exchange.

Comment

Wondering if someone could answer, if one has a stretching injury in the ligs or a overworking of the ligs.. can one still perform girth exercises? Or is total rest needed?! Also I would like to keep Edgeing but don't want to keep injuryin myself.

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X