How do i know if im healed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i know if im healed

How do i know if my dick is healed even after doing 1000 jelqs, a day after im done with that it's not numb but if i do a test jelq it doesn't feel sore in the least it's kinda aggravating i just wanna know when im healed or if my unit needs healing so i can jelq when i need to and not every 12-16 hours after im done out of desperation to get it big as fast as possible, so the question is how do i know if my unit is healed even if it's not numb and even if i can get erections if i feel my dick is competent enough which sometimes i feel is the case sometimes not, girth wise it is but not length wise so how do i know if i have contradicting and questionable p.i.'s?

Punctuation would help me understand what you wrote.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

How do you know? You follow your pi's, like you said, if there is no numbness, soreness or any problems, you feel good, then it's ok to do your routine.
      A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
      Pelvic Floor Balance./
      Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
      JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

i agree with cusp i think you need not only punctuation skills but also some work on sentence structure additionally i notice you do not use capitalization even for proper names so if you plan on posting more here on the forums please try to improve your communications through proper punctuation and use of good sentence structure is english your native language i dont think so do you cusp?

Comment

YEP...I TOTALLY AGREE with JOCK!!! One should ALWAYS use correct PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALIZATION in the correct places when CONSTRUCTING a sentence!!!

WELL SAID JOCK!!!
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Punctuation would help me understand what you wrote.
            Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
            How do you know? You follow your pi's, like you said, if there is no numbness, soreness or any problems, you feel good, then it's ok to do your routine.
            At least you're trying to help.

Comment

Working...
            X