Surgically Confirmed: BUCK'S Fascia tear CAN cause HF like symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgically Confirmed: BUCK'S Fascia tear CAN cause HF like symptoms

First of all I want to say that this is the last thread I will ever put up on here simply because I have been doing far too much research on this topic, and because I got so much hate for my post about the dartos fascia and HF. (I was wrong, but so were my critics.) I don't even think I'll be logging in again to answer PMs, so if you wanna ask me about it, add dat_ksea on skype.

Recently I got surgical investigation and repair of my penis done for a rather hefty price (for me) of about 4000 USD. Long story short, the doctor convinced me that dartos fascia could not cause these problems prior to the operation. I told the doctor that if the dartos fascia was fine, then check buck's fascia. Turns out, Buck's fascia was torn from my stretching. The doctor then sutured it back together.

Many have cured their HF, but still suffer from erectile difficulties. Some of us are plagued by problems similar to those in the "LARGER and overextended flaccid" thread that never go away. Each case of injury and HF is slightly different, and to say that it's always just muscle tension or psychological is wrong. If you got HF from stretching like me, I would say check buck's fascia. If it's torn, it won't heal on its own.

I don't know if this is going to solve my erectile problems as I am in the very early stages of recovery. Either way, I need to just move on with life and stop browsing all this penis stuff. If my dick still don't work after a while, fine.

Peace out.

EDIT: One last thing I MUST say. IF YOU CHOOSE TO GET SURGERY, GET A QUALIFIED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL TO DO IT. DON'T GO WITH SHADY COSMETIC SURGEONS. AT LEAST ONE PERSON I READ OF GOT BOTCHED PENIS SURGERY. YOU DON'T WANT THAT!
    MajorWang
    Last edited by MajorWang; 08-14-2015, 01:59 PM.

Hey Wang...why not use your experiences to help others here instead?
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
      Hey Wang...why not use your experiences to help others here instead?
      This is as much help as I can do without burdening my personal life. I already detailed everything relevant on these forums. Anyone can feel free to skype me for more info.

Comment

Okay mate...hope everything works out for you in the future.
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

good luck bro. I didn't know you can tear your fascia with PE. Scary.

Comment

Well this is a massive breakout through for all you hf suffers. I still have hf but my function is very good and I dunno if Id get surgery to correct it. Shows many Pplz were wrong about this (obitto, voodoo, etc). But I believe op said he had an indentation in his penis so I'm not sure if he has more then hard flaccid.

Comment

Fascia is really tough to tear; I really don't think stretching had anything to do with it.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

There goes the wild goose boys.
                Get running and don't forget your wallets

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  Fascia is really tough to tear; I really don't think stretching had anything to do with it.
                  Well what else would it be? It's the stretching/jelqing. U can still tear something with low forces under low periods of stress...most chornic injuries occurs from low forces but done repetitively (like jelqing) so it's very possible

Comment

Originally posted by m3232 View Post
                    There goes the wild goose boys.
                    Get running and don't forget your wallets
                    This would be free in Canada and for some pllz, 4k isn't as much compared to the suffering they go through. I feel good, but this could help many pllz. I still have hf but dick is functional. But he should keep us updated on recovery to see if it works

Comment

Originally posted by mikecares View Post
                      Well what else would it be? It's the stretching/jelqing. U can still tear something with low forces under low periods of stress...most chornic injuries occurs from low forces but done repetitively (like jelqing) so it's very possible

Have you ever felt fascia, cut through it? Really tough stuff;kind of like unbreakable saran wrap.If you tore that without having massive trauma to your dick I'd like to know how.

Comment

Have you ever felt fascia, cut through it? Really tough stuff;kind of like unbreakable saran wrap.If you tore that without having massive trauma to your dick I'd like to know how.
                        U can microscopically tear fascia...it doesnt have to be a compete tear. And again, it doesn't matter how tough something is...u can tear anything with low load constant forces...tendinitis, chronic joint pain....all caused by low load but constant forces. Doesn't matter anyways. OP surgery confirmed it. he never had any trauma to the dick, he stretched it and did it through Pe. If he recovers, this may help a lot of hf sufferes who bought Into the idea that it was only pelvic floor related

Comment

You see the scary thing was that he, the OP, told the doctor. When the doc said it couldn't be one thing then the patient said well try this. Well that's the kind of doc I don't want to see.

And what does a microtear actually do? That happens in our bodies all the time and the body simply repairs them nice a quietly with no fanfare and no surgery.

Comment

You see the scary thing was that he, the OP, told the doctor. When the doc said it couldn't be one thing then the patient said well try this. Well that's the kind of doc I don't want to see.

And what does a microtear actually do? That happens in our bodies all the time and the body simply repairs them nice a quietly with no fanfare and no surgery.
                            Actually the urologist he saw was a medical scholar and suggested it. Op simply asked him to check the bucks fascia since the doctor thought it was dartoos. It doesn't matter what your preferred doctor preferences are....the doctor found a tear because of penis stretching exercises. Those are the logical facts and if he recpvers well, it can help many. Either that, or he is lying...which I highly doubt he is

Comment

Mike we only know what the OP told us.
                              Now as for a medical scholar let me tell you that some of the brightest guys medically on the planet I would never let them pick up a knife on me. Brains do not mean great surgical skills. Hey the guy is better so that's great.

Comment

Working...
                              X