Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ongoing penis soreness for 3 months/ weak erections help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ongoing penis soreness for 3 months/ weak erections help!!

Here's the story - I was under a lot of stress/anxiety and lost my ability to get hard. I then started masturbating a lot without getting an erection, pulling on my penis until I eventually came (sometimes without getting hard). This went on for maybe 2 weeks. I started to then notice that I had a constant soreness in my penis that wouldn't go away unless I urinated (the soreness would come back within 15-30 minutes again). This doesn't feel like I just have to pee - it's a constant feeling in my shaft. I'm still struggling with erection problems too: my erections are fairly soft and I seem to ejaculate much more quickly than normal (often not very long).

I've been to physicians and a urologist. Urine test fine, blood test fine, no STD, cystoscopy fine/normal. I did have some white blood cells on a urine dip stick, so waiting to hear back on results. But again, everything "seems" normal.

This pain has been going on for about 3 months now and has stayed constant - no change. It feels fairly dull.

The urologist things it could be a pelvic floor muscle issue and thought that the masturbating I described wouldn't cause this. But I'm not sold that I've got an answer here.

Has anyone felt something similar before pain wise? Again, it's a soreness in the middle of shaft/tip of penis that gets more intense over time (likely as I have more fluid in my bladder). And it's relieved for at least a small amount of time are urinating.

Any thoughts on what this might be? And how I might treat it?

Seems something muscular or nerve related vs. infection.

Really appreciate your help.

Ongoing penis soreness + weak erections for 3 months... help!!!

Here's the story - I was under a lot of stress/anxiety and lost my ability to get hard. I then started masturbating a lot without getting an erection (multiple times per day), pulling on my penis until I eventually came (sometimes without getting hard). This went on for maybe 2 weeks. I started to then notice that I had a constant soreness in my penis/urethra that wouldn't go away unless I urinated (the soreness would come back within 15-30 minutes again). This doesn't feel like I just have to pee - it's a constant feeling in my shaft, a kind of dull soreness. I'm still struggling with erection problems too: my erections are fairly soft and I seem to ejaculate much more quickly than normal (often not very long).

I've been to physicians and a urologist. Urine test fine, blood test fine, no STD, cystoscopy fine/normal. I did have some white blood cells on a urine dip stick, so waiting to hear back on results. But again, everything "seems" normal.

This pain has been going on for about 3 months now and has stayed constant - no change. It feels fairly dull but can get pretty bad if it's been 1-2 hours since urinating.

The urologist things it could be a pelvic floor muscle issue and thought that the masturbating I described wouldn't cause this. But I'm not sold that I've got an answer here.

Has anyone felt something similar before pain wise? Again, it's a soreness in the middle of shaft/tip of penis that gets more intense over time (likely as I have more fluid in my bladder). And it's relieved for at least a small amount of time after urinating.

Any thoughts on what this might be? And how I might treat it?

Seems something muscular or nerve related vs. infection. I've read quite a lot and it seems like you can't really "pull" a muscle in your penis, so must be something related. The weak erections/ premature ejaculation seems like an odd combo with this problem.

Really appreciate your help.

p.s. I am 28

Comment

Thread has been moved to the Penile Injuries and Anomalies Forum.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

It is unclear if you have 'ceased and desisted' whacking your talley-whacker.

It may only be that you need to abstain from all forms of masturbation/sex, for maybe 30 to 60 days. Let things heal & recover.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I have merged your two similar threads into one. That'll keep your responses together.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I've pretty much ceased and desisted - down to once a week (sometimes two) and that hasn't really helped. It's stayed the same - now with some tightness just above the penis as well.

Any other ideas / thoughts?

What about tips for relaxing pelvic muscles? Or repairing any kind of muscle damage / nerve damage in the penis itself (if that's the case)?

Comment

Working...
            X