Popped veins and now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popped veins and now?

Since 3 days a big vein popped up on top of my foreskin and i know it is usual when doing pe that something like this happens. Little veins popped before and they were no problems, but this things is a Little bit bigger, itches and the Skin around was swollen for 2 days (no pain at all).
    Should i continue my jp90 routine? Im Not feeling good doing this routine but im worried that the "work" Till now gets useless. How long can i pause without a loss of my small gains?

Pause as much as is needed to heal. I think is common sense. If you damage your cock and you don't let it recover, if you lose it, what are you going to jelq you're arm? If you want a big hard cock, take care of it as much as it needs.

Comment

Allow your tool some time to heal completely.

Comment

vollkorn,you may be able to very light edging to help maintain the gains you have made,as long as you don't feel any pain during edging.also do warm ups a few times a day with no jelqing to get the healing process to speed up.

Comment

If you don't give it enough time to heal it will simply keep reoccurring. Once you are sure it is healed pay extra attention to your shaft as you PE so that if it does start to reoccur you stop before it gets worse. Remember, every time you re-injure it you will need more time off then the time before.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

After 3 days it helaed with the help of hirudoid Creme. I waited 3 days after the recovery and begin tomorrow with the Routine again, but this time with very low erection

Comment

Working...
            X