Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching, purple glans

Uncircumcised.

So I'm around 39 days in JP90 my circular stretches are 2:15 minutes each time.

When I first started everything was fine until I got to like 2 minutes of stretching, then it became purple after 3-4 sets.

I have a really hard time keeping the stretch for longer than 1 minute (sometimes even 20 sec) and I have to readjust every 20-30 sec. Used toilet paper which hurts, used all kinds of hand motions.

I use a overhand grip, should I use the underhand grip? What happens is that my foreskin slides towards my glans and so does my hand, or my hand just slides over the glans after a while.

One thing I haven't tried is a glove. When I come out of a shower and dry my glans it's really dry and I have alot of grip, but If I have stretched for a while the skin just becomes smooth.

Any tips?
    BPEL = 7.28"

Be gentle because purple is no good. It means you are choking off the blood supply!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I know...but I have to...else I will lose my grip even quicker
      BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

Originally posted by Hater View Post
        I know...but I have to...else I will lose my grip even quicker
        A short portion of silicon rubber sleeve (I call Girth Band) worn below glans will allow you to have an incredible "no slip" grip on your unit
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
          A short portion of silicon rubber sleeve (I call Girth Band) worn below glans will allow you to have an incredible "no slip" grip on your unit
          Hey man, thanks for the tip! Was reading about how uncut people stretch on ************* and found this comment by a guy: put pressure on the top and sides, not at the frenulum.

And guess what? This works! Only problem is that my hands get sore after 90 seconds~.

Glans gets a little purple, way less than before but that's normal I think after 2x2:15 mins of stretching. I'll just circle it around, slap it and it's back to normal.
          BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

Kratos1
            Last edited by Kratos1; 08-08-2016, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X