Scrotum is shrinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrotum is shrinking

Been involved in pe now for almost 2 years and something strange has started to happen. My scrotum rarely "hangs" anymore. Instead, it holds my testicles very close to my body. My penis has had a "growth spurt" recently due to returning from a long decon break and I starting hanging 2 weeks ago. Basically, I have gone from 7.75 bpel to 8.125 bpel in 3months. I'm not sure if that growth was too fast which caused my penis to steal skin from my scrotum or if this is just my body's reaction to hanging. I don't really mind the look. Everything is relative, so my balls staying tighter to my body makes my dick look bigger, but I don't want to lose my scrotum completely if this continues. Has anybody else experienced this?

One time I fell in my pool, the water was very cold. They ascended way WAY up there.
    Temperature, warming may help you.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...rkey-neck.html

Click on the thread link^^^above, & read post #5 for my URO stretch & info on ways to alleviate your scrotum turteling.

Comment

My balls are always like that 6 months out of the year. I dont mind. Just makes it a little harder to keep from getting sucked into the Bathmate. Chicks don't care. The only thing I dont like is my flaccid hang with a tight nutsack. It makes your dick not hang the same as when it gets nestled into a nice hanging nutsack. But whatever, much bigger problems in life.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
        X