Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrinkly/loose skin on shaft...concerned? Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrinkly/loose skin on shaft...concerned? Help!

Hi all!

I'm a beginner here, just about 1 week into the JP90 program. I'm circumcised.

No major issues to report, etc. I do, however, seem to have looser, wrinkly, elastic skin about .5 inch below the glans that wasn't there before...the skin "bunches up" just under the glans, as it never has before. It's wrinkled and rough in texture.This is all apparent when flaccid.

Is this concerning? It's certainly not particularly attractive, and I'd like it to go away...is this just a precursor to length gains? Is it a sign I'm doing something wrong?

One other issue I'm having with JP90 is staying below 30% erection level during the stretching exercises...jelqing I do at about 70%, which is easy enough to maintain, but <30% for the stretching is a challenge. Suggestions?

Thanks!

same thing
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Did you guys ever find a solution to loose inner foreskin? I am circumcised and had a rough masturbation session that caused the skin to become loose and lose its elasticity. The skin is now wrinkly when soft and has a lot of new red veins.

Comment

nah.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleH. View Post
          I do, however, seem to have looser, wrinkly, elastic skin about .5 inch below the glans that wasn't there before...the skin "bunches up" just under the glans, as it never has before. It's wrinkled and rough in texture.This is all apparent when flaccid.
          That is what looser skin looks like when flaccid. Some people get it from PE while others never do. For people who do foreskin restoration it's actually the goal and I have it too. Anyone who is uncut or has a looser cut can relate. Your penis is still normal and this isn't damage.
          PointyStick
          Last edited by PointyStick; 01-10-2018, 11:13 PM.
          "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

I was circumcised tight and the skin that was damaged is full of wrinkles and it’s leathery. It will literally stick to your finger if you barely touch it. This is driving me crazy everyday because the skin is weak and tender. I’ve looked everywhere and only a few people have this issue. I’m not sure how it doesn’t drive them crazy.

Comment

Working...
            X