Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small busted blood vessel from jelqing no big worry keep on the routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small busted blood vessel from jelqing no big worry keep on the routine?

Alright well today I busted a small small blood vessel to give me a very small red spot Jelqing. I warm up stretch and warm down properly and have been dedicated with it as my woman has already noticed gains very fast been using the JP90 routine with 4-8 hours of light 8 ounce hanging. There are a cluster of small veins on the top of my shaft that one broke almost looks like a blood blister. It doesn't hurt it doesn't have a lump their but I do not want to take a break from this as I have been having great results so far. It is probably about 3 mm in diameter. If I have to take a break I will but prefer not to.
    Thanks
    Tamora
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Aug 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Tamora; 12-14-2015, 08:24 AM. Reason: Thread moved to "Penile Anomalies and Injuries"
    11/28/2015 ish (start)
    BPEL 6.25
    EG 5.25

Goal:
    BPEL 7.25
    EG 5.75

Current:
    BPEL 7 INCHES!
    EG 5.5 INCHES!

No break? So you want it to get worse? Don't be silly. Let it heal.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yep, if it's small it will take a few days and you will be back at it.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

SEER Training:Classification & Structure of Blood Vessels

Capillaries are the weakest and smallest part of the cardiovascular network. You can heal, and role with the same routine and expect more breaking, or you can change your routine up, lengthen your cardiovascular system by doing light stretching, then focus on heavier stretching.

Remember each vein, arteries, muscle, tendon, etc has difference in elasticity and strength. If you have a tight circumcision than doing some foreskin restoration will help to condition and lengthen the superficial veins and capillaries.

You didn't say if you broke the capillary where your hanger was attached, if so then maybe padding is the issue, if it broke elsewhere then tight skin from circ or too much pressure/quantity could be the issue.
        <M>

PS, a broken capillary results in blood flow entering the surrounding tissue. This triggers inflammation, water fills the area, growth factors from the blood enter, and either the original rupture is healed or a new capillary function is formed.
        closed278
        Last edited by closed278; 12-14-2015, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X