how it better to treat when injured??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how it better to treat when injured??

Hello everyone, I've made my pennis injured by doing too many different thing.
    When im saying injured im talking about pain both when flaccid and erect.
    I wanted to ask, in case of injury, it is better to cool down the Pennis with ice water, or warm up with rice sock , to make it heal?
    Warming up seems to ralex the pennis but there are still pain.. maybe I need both warm up and cool down one after one or something?
    Thank you.

Heat and rest are your friends.
    Initial stats:
    BPEL: 6.7
    EG 5.3
    BPSFL 6.7

BPEL: 7.1
    ​BPSFL: 7.3

End of the year goal:
    BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
    BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

No cool down at all?
      There are maybe some supplements or foods that can help with it?
      Also my pennis shrinks most of the time and have wrinkle on it

Comment

Yes you can do more! Every single one of these steps helps healing (or at least stops inhibiting healing).

Eat healthy, as in health fats (olive oil, nuts, grass-fed dairy) meats (free-range / organic if you can afford it) and veggies (kale, broccoli, asparagus); and no sugar/flour. Exercise: intensely (i.e. you're breathing too hard to speak normally) a few times a week, and walk an hour or 10000 steps every day. Rest, as in sleep 8 hours. Reduce stress, stop watching the news or worrying about your penis; do start watching comedy or reading, and hanging out with friends. Apply heat (approx ~115 degress Fahrenheit, or very warm but no burning sensation) 15min to 2hours at a time, once or twice a day. Visualize yourself healing, perhaps even say the mantra "I'm recovering a little bit more every day by eating, exercising, resting, relaxing, and heating."

The body uses inflamation to heal. Inflamation brings extra blood flow and a few extra signaling proteins that activate repair/rebuild molecules. It's how all healing happens in the body. Heat enhances the inflamation, cold reduces it. I would only Cool down if there was so much swelling that blood couldn't flow (i.e. skin turning purple/blue), I couldn't urinate, or couldn't sit/walk comfortably.

You might be shrinking because you are stressed out. Stress activates the Sympathetic nervous system which means inhibited blood flow to the unit. Repetively thinking negatively about your injury is very likely to perpetuate the stress. So do what you can now to on the steps above, then stop thinking about your injury and trust your body to heal.

This is what I did after my injury. I wish I had started each of these steps sooner!

Comment

Great comment feelsgood thanks a lot for your time.
          What was the most effective for your injury?
          Ive heard about fast, do you think it can be efficient for injury?

Comment

You're welcome. Don't know what was most important, maybe food & rest because without those we die in what, like 2 weeks. Seriously though, why skip any part of what helps recovery? And what do you mean by "fast"?

Comment

Fast - a day without eating and drinking, to clean the body and all that..
              Another important question, im doing deep flat foot squat for 5 minutes a day ( to stretch the pelvic floor, for relaxation) do you think it can be harmful at this point? Shouldn't I do anything at this point?
              Sorry for the english, working on it

Comment

Well, I have no idea how you "clean a body and all that". The only thing that I have heard, is that your kidneys need water to function. And if you don't want junk inside you, don't eat it. I can't imagine a benefit from avoiding water. I have no knowledge or experience of fasting as a method for healing, and I doubt it would help.

You said "pain both when flaccid and erect." That's a strong negative PI. So I would avoid PE until the pain is gone. As for the squat, does it cause any pain? If so, ease up until it doesn't.

If you are looking for even more to do, google "eating healthy", "eating paleo", or "relaxation techniques". It sounds like you are still stressed out.

Comment

Yes I do stressed out, I went for 2 doctors, 1 urologic, took 2 kind of antibiotics and one injection to my ass 😂 , unfortunately nothing worked. Lets hope that rest is my answer, because i didnt try this one...
                  Thanks a lot bro!!
                  Iil do what you have said and keep in touch with you

Comment

Originally posted by Nobudy View Post
                    Yes I do stressed out, I went for 2 doctors, 1 urologic, took 2 kind of antibiotics and one injection to my ass  , unfortunately nothing worked. Lets hope that rest is my answer, because i didnt try this one...
                    Thanks a lot bro!!
                    Iil do what you have said and keep in touch with you
                    What did the doctors have to say about your injury?
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The first one didnt even look at it and told me something stupid like "from what you have said, its sound like prostatitos, dont eat spicy food and eat more healthy" and some other stupid thing. Two weeks later, when ive felt it getting worse, i went to those emergency clinic, they checked me and told me its some kind of infection, and gave me the most pain injection ive ever got (ive got some in my life) and gave me antiobiotics for 8 days (which didnt work).
                      The last one was an expert urologic who checked me broadly (right word??) And told me that I streched a tendon in the groin, which seems to be true because it is very painful there. Thats pretty much all.
                      But im wondering, what the hell stretching a tendon have to do with pain in the pennis(all over the day)??
                      In wednesday im doing ultrasound to check what is my problem in the groin, and then go back with the results to an expert orthopedist. I hope I will finally find out if that stretch is really what makes my pain.
                      Thank you all for helping me.

Comment

If you have not stopped your pe, you should.
                        Is this a dull ache or sharp stinging. How would you describe the sensation ? Like a cramp? Itch ?
                        Jab like a needle?

Have you done anything that either makes it worse or lessens the feeling ? Anytime when it does not bother you ?
                        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The first one didnt even look at it and told me something stupid like "from what you have said, its sound like prostatitos, dont eat spicy food and eat more healthy" and some other stupid thing. Two weeks later, when ive felt it getting worse, i went to those emergency clinic, they checked me and told me its some kind of infection, and gave me the most pain injection ive ever got (ive got some in my life) and gave me antiobiotics for 8 days (which didnt work).
                          The last one was an expert urologic who checked me broadly (right word??) And told me that I streched a tendon in the groin, which seems to be true because it is very painful there. Thats pretty much all.
                          But im wondering, what the hell stretching a tendon have to do with pain in the pennis(all over the day)??
                          In wednesday im doing ultrasound to check what is my problem in the groin, and then go back with the results to an expert orthopedist. I hope I will finally find out if that stretch is really what makes my pain.
                          Thank you all for helping me.
                          Could the uro have been referring to the pelvic floor instead of the groin?

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey guys, thank you for your intrested. I have a few updates.
                            2 days ago I bought an amazing device that is using to massage yourself, include an infra-red light that getting warm after a few minute of using. Ive bought it to massage the groin, and than I thought, why won't I try it on my Pelvic floor (I have a tight one and Premature ejaculation) and after a few times of using, for the first time in the lasts 2 months, I saw how my pennis back to its normal, random erections, great EQ, and much more painless. so maybe my problem wasnt a bad one as I thought.
                            and than I began thinking,after reading on every possible penile disease, that maybe my. problem is just a "Negative pis". I have to say, Ive never encountered this term before until yesterday. I really got stressed from what happened to me and now im much more calm about it so ill take care of my pennis (resting, warming etc..).
                            I still have pains downthere but now I know why I have them. Ive had a few tough masturbration sessions, and I was jelking without any caution - thats the result.

Also, Ive had the ultrasound that ive talked about a few day ago. The doctor checked the groin from all directions and found nothing. no stretch, no tear. nothing. I sti ll confuse because I do have pain there. tomorow Ill go back to the urthopedist to give him the results and the scan photos.

thats all guys, if you have any recommendation about what to do in case of negative pis ill glad you all.
                            thans for listening and thank for your help!!!!!!!!
                            sorry for the engilsh Im on it
                            Nobudy
                            Last edited by Nobudy; 12-24-2015, 07:41 AM.

Comment

...I thought.
                              and than I began thinking,after reading on every possible penile disease...
                              It's good that you didn't get stuck in the hypochondria phase some men go into when they attempt to research penis problems on their own in that manner.

The Perils of Self Diagnosis

Comment

Working...
                              X