Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

slight discoloration around top of head after extending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slight discoloration around top of head after extending?

hey ive been using the quick extender pro for about a month at the recommended pace, some small gains and no problems but the last few days I was getting a little pain from pinching my foreskin a little bit I usually pull my skin back as much as possible and then put it on just tight enough to hold it but I went a little tighter the past few days not a lot but enough to hold it a little higher. another point to make it I only use the bottom strap and put the excess of those "cords?" the silicone things that go through the holes, back up through the other side. so it doesn't become any looser.

anyway so with this discoloration its kinda a light purplish to the top of the head not very significant, im wondering how long I should lay off to let this heal and if anyone has experienced this with a extender?
    New attempt!
    1/17: start 7.25 bpel 4.5 eg

Will be satisfied when I hit 8bpel x 5meg (but hopefully more than that)

"He who has a why, can endure almost any how"

Some temporary purplish discoloration is normal.
    However, be certain that you don't go too tight with the strap.....check your cap refill during wear to ensure that when you press your glans that the 'white' spot disappears back to normal pinkish coloration within about 3 seconds.

Also be certain that you remove the extender for a bit if you begin to feel either a tingling sensation or numbness of the head of your penis...not a good sign, probably indicates the band is tight enough to overly restrict blood flow.
    If you get to that point, remove the extender and do some goat rolls, then give yourself at least 30 minutes, or so, before strapping back in.

Ideally, you should not experience the above while extending, but it happens sometimes. The longer you use the extender and the more familiar you become with it, and yourself, the longer you should be able to go, at a stretch (pun intended).
    ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Working...
    X