Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard flaccid no longer hard, but erection problems remain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard flaccid no longer hard, but erection problems remain.

About 4 months hard flaccid now. My penis is rarely ever hard or firm anymore, since a month and almost always squishy. It's still not plump and still smaller than normal though. I swear I was completely cured for about 2 days 2 weeks back, it was fully plump and squishy hang. I didn't try and play with it for being too busy so not sure if it was completely gone.

It went back, even though as above it still isn't very firm anymore at all.

The problem is I still have tight restricted erections that are way too hard.

Can anyone explain this? Does anyone know what this means. Am I about to recover soon maybe?

My head also gets engorged. but erections get too tight to maintain a full head and eventually get stuck deflated after about 5 mins edging. I don;t understand how I can be 100% hard when my erection is 50% full and then it just makes it hard as hell to inflate more. It's restricted is the best explanation.

I have purchased dmso and am patiently awaiting my nascent iodine, wish I ordered from someone else though, it's been a week and hasn't shipped yet.

I am eagerly awaiting to start this treatment in hopes it will break down scar tissue if this is part of the problem. Or help with muscle spasm. So I'm really hopping this helps. I'm aslo about to try and gget alpha blockers on my upcoming uro visit.

There's not alot of HF posts on here or the net lately anymore which is dissapointing.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-recovery.html - Maybe this could help you!

Comment

I wouldn't use the dmso and iodine. It made things worse when I used it, and if I hadn't I would be significantly closer to fully recovering. What may have happened was that it seeped into already damaged tissue and caused wound widening, but in the end of the day, a few guys posting online about not having side effects from something isn't anywhere close to evidence that it's reliably safe.

It sounds like you are seeing improvements, so I would take a quit while I'm ahead type mindset. I understand that urge to fully recover and how it can lead to taking risks, but I would play it safe.

Comment

nimble can you explain how did your penis change after dmso and iodine. How did it react exactly. I havn't heard any stories of things getting worse, except not working at all. I've ordered alot of it as Ive been reading about it for a while. while I'd hate to waste my money, I'd hate even more to makes things worse.

Now I'm concerned. thanks.

Comment

Also dmso is supposed to be good for muscle spasms and problems. What if I only put in on the perenium under the sack area, would you also advide againt this.

Also how did you use the dmso and iodine, how much did you use and how long until you noticed it made things worse.

Comment

I'll explain it in more detail later tonight or tomorrow, really tired all of the sudden and I don't want to leave anything out. As far as the spending money, I would see if you could return it. If you ordered it from amazon you probably could. If not, better to waste money than to waste money and make the injury worse.

Comment

Before ever using the dmso and iodine, the loss of sensation had already spread to an area somewhat larger than the size of quarter on the shaft. At that point, I only had the dmso, not the iodine. I applied a moderate coat of it around the entire penis. Doing so caused the penis to turn red, and it felt uncomfortable. It also made it easier to get it erect while it was applied and for a short time after.

Not to long after this first time using it, I noticed a strange looking indented line on the shaft on the same half of a dime sized spot that the loss of sensation had first appeared.

The loss of sensation continued to spread as it had been, and at some point, I noticed what looked like a tear beneath the skin on the same small spot where the line had appeared and where the loss of sensation had first started.

Since this tear didn't appear until later, I wasn't sure whether it was directly responsible for or related to the loss of sensation, or really what to make of it.

Over the next few months, the loss of sensation continued to spread mercilessly, and the tear didn't change at all. It was shaped like a ripped piece of cloth, directly beneath the skin, darker and indented, with the surface of the skin itself intact.

After around five months since the loss of sensation had first appeared, I started using the dmso again, with no effect aside from the temporary redness, discomfort and an increase in blood flow to the area of application.

Then, I started drinking a ton of cayenne pepper powder in water- I had already been taking a few other supplements, I think it was a multi vitamin with co-enzyme bs, lion's mane, fish oil, flaxseed oil and vitamin e- and by a stroke of luck randomly got the idea to try ejaculating while kneeling, to see if it was any different as far as the injury.

I ejaculated two times a day for two days, each time while kneeling, and that's when I noticed my first real improvement. Before that, I had been teetering on the edge of delusion, trying to convince myself that I was maybe possibly feeling some sensation coming back.

Over the course of about two days, I felt a surge of warmth on the spot where it had first started and where the tear was located, then a surge of warmth in my left thigh, then three stabs in the back of my neck, an intense, crawling prickling itch in my left thigh, and finally the same crawling prickling itch on the edge of the tear/the edge of where it had first started.

After that, I saw that what looked like a bubble of tissue had raised up on the edge of the tear where I had felt the crawling, prickling itch, connecting the two severed ends. Sensation was a little better after this for real, but still absolutely horrible.

At this point, I still wasn't sure whether the tear (most of which was still there, aside from the end that had closed in) was just part of the problem- as I had started losing sensation before it had appeared- or if it was the entire problem, and also wasn't sure what was really responsible for the improvement- the dmso, the cayenne pepper, ejaculating multiple times in a row, or a combination of things. It hadn't occurred to me at this point that kneeling during ejaculation had been key.

I ordered the iodine shortly after this and started using both the dmso and iodine. One time while using it, I started to become semi erect and while this happened, I felt a draining, tearing sensation on the side of the tear opposite the side that had just had the improvement. I saw, much to my dismay, that the tear had extended onto this new area.

At this point, I thought back to when the tear had first appeared, and realized that the dmso may have played it role in that as well. To be clear, the loss of sensation was already present and had spread generously before ever using it in the first place, but it may have worsened underlying damage.

Since then, I have had improvements from cayenne pepper powder and ejaculating while kneeling. I still take a multi vitamin with coezyme bs and lion's mane, which may help a little, but they don't hurt. The most helpful thing by far seems to be ejaculating while kneeling, but the improvements are still somewhat erratic and I can go with extended periods without having any, so I don't want to say for sure.

There have been a few instances where the tear has gotten a little worse, but overall, thanks to rounds of crawling, prickling itching, new bubbles of tissue have appeared and expanded and it is much better than it was.

Needless to say, I won't be using the dmso again.

Comment

Nimble, your story sounds terrifying, I'm sorry you went through that.

What I believe happened was you probably had scar tissue that formed around your injury and the dmso might have loosened it which opened up the sealed off injury. Letting the snake out of the bag to say which spread the inflammation to the rest of your shaft and so on. The inflammation causing numbing to entire member, Just an idea.

Also. did you dilute the dmso. As I've read 99% and higher amounts can burn and make your penis red and it should be brought down to about 70% or so with distilled water or aloe or something to make it less severe. You also said you slathered it on. Really how much did you use? This has me concerned that you jumped into the deep end right away. Most people start with a few droplets. I feel you may have used way too much for your penis to handle. Instead of slowly breaking down the scar tissues with tiny amounts over along time, You may have full on broke down the damn and flooded the village in one shot. I'm definitely heeding concern from your story. I still have a nagging urge to give it a try. I will start at the smallest amount possible and wait a few days before moving on depending on how it reacts.

Dmso does have health qualitys outside of potential PE. Those pains and itches could have been signs of detox or your body healing in other ways.
                Have you read much about dmso or did you just take the advise from here.

Also apparently dmso companies are notorious for using dirty grades that arn't pharma quality and selling them as such, which was my initial concern before buying.

I actually just got an almost full erection earlier and maintained it for about 10 minutes. with quite tough, vigorous masturbation although, I know it's not recommended in general. I've been putting ionic magnesium liquid on my johnson for 2 days and I feel it's helped somewhat. only speculation now.

I've recently felt that after squats at the gym I feel improvement after for a while. I hold a reverse kegel while I squat and make sure to try and pull on those pelvic muscles while I'm doing them. Also to make sure I don't clench during any exercise at the gym as this could have been part of what has led me to hard flaccid. Never used to pay mind to pelvic muscles during training until now. I also stopped working out for almost 3 months after HF began due to depression and fear it may make it worse, just starting to get back into it again. I does seem to help with my nerves and calm me which should help.

Some links, for you that have some info on others and their experience.
                not sure if I can link to others sites, I will edit it out if necessary.

https://www.*************.org/penis-...softening.html

https://www.*************.org/male-s...ns-slow-2.html

There was a long 40 page thread under the title dmso and soft glans somewhere that may be informative.

It seems from most I've read the worst thing thats happened is nothing, as in no improvement from prior before dmso.

I will search for more possible negative results now to be carefull. I've read quite alot so far. I've also read that alot of peyronies suffers find releif from it but not long term as when they stop it reverts back to teh same as before. This makes me skeptical if long term effects happen, or if they are just temporary which isn't worth the risk to me really if I can make things worse.

I will start with the smallest amounts though if I do end up trying. I'm actually more inclined to put it on the perenium as I've read it's good for muscle spasms or tightened areas.

Your story is resonating in my mind, I don't know if that trama is worth any benefits even.
                Last edited by Ajackel; 03-04-2016, 10:48 PM.

Comment

The brand that I used was Nature's Gift, and it was 70% dmso and 30% aloe vera. It also states that it is 99.9% percent pure.

The first time I used it, I didn't slather it on, just put an even coat around most of the penis. I used the word moderate because it wasn't an extremely thin coat.

I think the most telling thing about this first negative experience was that, despite putting it on most of the penis, the indented line and later tear appeared only in the spot where the loss of sensation itself had first started, which points to the dmso worsening already present, underlying damage on that spot. Plus, the loss of sensation had already started spreading before using it.

When I started using it again five months later, eventually adding the iodine, I only applied it on the tear and a little around the tear.

I also doubt that inflammation spread around the penis or anything like that, because the loss of sensation spread into my thighs, caused me lose the feeling of butterflies or sensation in my stomach, chest, and basically and whole bunch of nightmarish effects.

Uncontroversial fact about nerves: damaging or interrupting the function of certain nerves can effect other related nerves. So I may have damaged tissue around some major nerves that connect up into my central nervous system and play a crucial role in pleasure, arousal and libido, basically shutting down the entire process.

Consider also that when new bubbles of tissue raise up in the tear after the crawling, prickling itch, not only do I sometimes get digging and/or pulsing pains and an increase in sensation, but I sometimes also have improvements in these other parts of my body, ie the entire arousal process.

Comment

Consider also that when new bubbles of tissue raise up in the tear after the crawling, prickling itch, not only do I sometimes get digging and/or pulsing pains and an increase in sensation, but I sometimes also have improvements in these other parts of my body, ie the entire arousal process.
                    Is this good or bad? not sure what your implying if it results in improvements in the entire arousal process, but also saying it causes crawling prickling. I'm sorta desperate right now for a change I really feel stuck. I get moments of improvement and get hopefull than it always seems to go back or worsen. I'm gonna try and get some prozosin from the uro in a week and see if that helps.

Comment

The crawling, prickling itch is way better than just good, but has absolutely nothing to do with the dmso. The best way to increases the chances of crawling prickling itching and subsequent improvements are ejaculating while kneeling or drinking cayenne pepper powder, or both together, but am I still experimenting.

I mentioned the crawling, prickling itch to give some background about the situation, but it had nothing to do with the dmso, or how the dmso made things worse. Hopefully that clears things up.

Another thing about the dmso- if it really was curing a lot of people, I think we would see a lot more positive feedback about it. The massive dmso/iodine thread on ************* ended with someone mentioning obitoo's site as the best resource for HF, meaning- the dmso failed, and all of the desperate guys looking for the next piece of hope to cling to turned to obitoo.

Comment

Well I think the fear factor has a lot to do with less people trying dmso, harder for some to source and less word of it going around general.

Also I believe only those who have long standing injurys look into it.

I do have to say there is not much from dmso users I feel I've read it all in a a few days. I will maybe give it a try to see if I can get newbie gains again if i ever heal completely. I feel I'm on the verge, have a had very good temporay hangs and erections although I do feel sensation isn't as good as I remember.

I also have the dmso with baking soda 10% which is apparently meant for cancer and cancerous type cells. Was going to add iodine, magnesium and aloe to it. I feel it could be beneficial to my whole body from what I've read.

Comment

Well it's obviously your decision. I just didn't feel right about not saying anything, but as I said I think it was the way it affected my injury. Good luck.

Comment

Just an update, I have been suing dmso for a few months now with no negative consequences. Now using 3 times day. I also do get garlic odor at all. At first I thought it helped but now I;m not sure if it's been doing anything or placebo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajackel View Post
                              Just an update, I have been suing dmso for a few months now with no negative consequences. Now using 3 times day. I also do get garlic odor at all. At first I thought it helped but now I;m not sure if it's been doing anything or placebo.
                              I don't think any of that stuff really helps. If anything helps, it would be the stretches and physiotherapy. But if that doesn't help either, you should try and have sex with it and see how it goes. Because pills or herbs never really fix anything

Comment

Working...
                              X