Injury Recovery Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury Recovery Progress

First off, I wasn't sure whether to post this thread in the progress forums, since I'm going to be updating my recovery of a small injury that I got myself into.

I've been off of PE for 6 weeks, but only TRULY resting for 2. I thought I could masturbate while recovering from an injury ( yes, I know, stupid.) The specifics of my injury are in my first thread that I posted. For those who want to know exactly what's going on, read that. It's quite long to explain again.

Anyway, I've been truly resting for 2 weeks, no PE, no masturbation, no ejaculation, no nothing. Just warming up 10 minutes per day, and perenium massage.

Well needless to say? After 2 weeks, I'm beginning to wake up with morning erections again, the other day I would say I had about a 95% erection, it felt so good, and I was really tempted to begin pulling on him, after thinking about some girls haha. But I promised to myself I would completely recover first, because my number one objective is to have him performing as he was before this incident, and then, continue to get him bigger.

Though I do not ignore them, I try as hard as possible to NOT maintain random erections, the reason for this is I don't want to take any chances in retarding the healing process in any way. I think I've made enough stupid mistakes for a beginner (less than 6 months of doing this).

But so far, feeling much better. I believe my positive attitude has also helped me, you know what they say, "the mind is stronger that you can imagine". I have a feeling another full 4 weeks should take care of this, but I will continue if more time is neccesary, as long as it takes.

I will be posting weekly results on this thread updating my condition. It's getting difficult to resist jacking, but the result will be worth the pain. Nothing will stop me from recovering or getting hung like a horse lol.

Please feel free to give any advice. I always keep an open mind, and consider everyone's opinion.

Thanks 😀
    "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
    Current BPEL: ? (pending)
    Current NBP: 19cm
    BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Good for you. Sounds like you're doing exactly the right thing. I had a pretty similar injury but was stupid enough not to stop masterbating/ having sex. I thought it was just a nerve thing and didn't think any more damage could be done. How wrong I was. Because of that my dick is literally in a broken shape. Shorter/thinner and no sensation. I had no idea what was going on and my doc said it was ok to do stuff.. Really fucked up. Just leave it and you'll be back to normal in a few weeks. My mistake has pretty much cost me a normal life as I can barely shag now. Only 23 and I don't know what to do now!

Comment

Originally posted by Swc1992 View Post
      Good for you. Sounds like you're doing exactly the right thing. I had a pretty similar injury but was stupid enough not to stop masterbating/ having sex. I thought it was just a nerve thing and didn't think any more damage could be done. How wrong I was. Because of that my dick is literally in a broken shape. Shorter/thinner and no sensation. I had no idea what was going on and my doc said it was ok to do stuff.. Really fucked up. Just leave it and you'll be back to normal in a few weeks. My mistake has pretty much cost me a normal life as I can barely shag now. Only 23 and I don't know what to do now!
      Sorry to hear about the predicament you're in. Brokn penis is a rare injury to say the least. I'm not sure if that's exactly what you have. I have heard it can occur durng sex if you jerk suddenly the wrong way (ouch).

Do you feel pain? Is the primary question.
      Have you stopped jacking/screwing? (When i mean stop, i mean COLD turkey)
      Have you tried warming up everyday?

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Comment

There's a bit of a dull ache but not really any pain now. Yeah I've stopped all activity for the last 2 weeks but not had any change. I think the healing process must've lasted 6 weeks as I was numb up until start of January. Problem is I stupidly interfered with that without realising the consequences. I can still get boners and shag, just not like I used to and with minimum sensation. Tried telling the doc about the change in shape but he's not convinced. My worry is I screwed up the recovery and now I'm stuck like this

Comment

Originally posted by Swc1992 View Post
          There's a bit of a dull ache but not really any pain now. Yeah I've stopped all activity for the last 2 weeks but not had any change. I think the healing process must've lasted 6 weeks as I was numb up until start of January. Problem is I stupidly interfered with that without realising the consequences. I can still get boners and shag, just not like I used to and with minimum sensation. Tried telling the doc about the change in shape but he's not convinced. My worry is I screwed up the recovery and now I'm stuck like this
          I would say this is nothing permanent. If you felt pain at first, now only feel a dull ache, then guess what...... you're getting better!

Comment

Hey there everyone!

I'm back for update #3. Each week will count as one for my injury recovery.

Well lets start of with this: No bad news/signs! Everything is going according to plan. This week has been full of promises of healing. Early during the week, I decided to make a "Drastic change". I stopped massaging the corpus sponganaseoum and perenium. I wanted to do a bit of experimentation. The past couple of days before this, i had done 10-20 of this pressing massage motion all up and down this area, i noticed that when i woke up and would touch the penis, it would be normally flaccid, but the inner tissue (sponganaseoum) was really sore. Taking this information in mind, on tuesday night of this week, i ceased all massages and pressing. Wednesday morning felt better, therefore i knew there would be absolutely no touching of the penis from here on. Well needless to say the healing process seems to have doubled in speed after doing this, and yoga. 2x per day, nothing rigorous, about 10-15 minuted combined with both sessions. Feeling better each day. This morning, I awoke with about a 60% erection, horny. I let the horniness kick in a little, started thinking about some girls and voila, quickly got to full erection, still not at 100%, but about 95%. I felt great my dick even started doing those involuntary twitches/dances it does when you're real horny. It was time to test something: my sensitivity. Alot of guys here that get injured claim huge losses of sensitivity. I did NOT masturbate or cum. Here is what i did, i GENTLY rubbed the frenulum in a simple circular motion, i also did this just under the sulcus (sensitive area underneath penis head on the top side if the shaft). Needless to say, my god! It felt amazing, almost made my legs shake haha. Sensitivity is coming back, and better than ever. Flaccid is getting less and less rubbery/tense at its core. Confindence is up throught the roof, after 3 weeks of real dedication I'm truly healing, it i would have done this from the start (sigh).

Now for the Yoga:
            Garland pose - 1 minute
            hamstring strecthes - 2 minutes
            back stretches - 2 minutes
            inner thigh/ hip thrusts - 25 reps
            DEEP slow squats (bodyweight only) - 25 reps
            These may be broken up into whatever interval you wish. You can do 2 cycles at once or break it up over the day.

Also. On top of this i have been doing LIGHT "Meditative Reverse Kegels". Bassically get comfortable, breath in deep through the nose. While you hold the breath in, quickly and not too forcefully perform a reverse kegel. Exhale and release (relax). Do 50 reps per day. Remember, light. No forcing, no clenching. You don't want to cause anymore tension that there already is.

And of course, never stop heating the member

This is working, and i truly believe this can help all those unfortunate souls with that condition of "Hard Flaccid" also.

I have faith this will all be behind me soon, and I can get back to what I really came for, build a monster dick.

I hope this helps someone looking for answers. Don't focus, don't lose faith, and stay positive. Stay tuned for more updates as well,

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Great job of not freaking out and doing the right things (massage, yoga, meditation, etc.) Keep it up and keep us updated. I think attacking this problem before it became chronic was also a major reason for your recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoh View Post
                  Great job of not freaking out and doing the right things (massage, yoga, meditation, etc.) Keep it up and keep us updated. I think attacking this problem before it became chronic was also a major reason for your recovery.
                  Thanks a lot! However, I did not know that this could become chronic. Kinda scary . I knew from the start that it would take awhile to heel, about 2+ months. But never knew this could blow up into something of that magnitude.

Comment

Ok, here we go:

Update #4: Week 4

I'm back reporting the progress for my injury guys! So here goes, i feel pretty much the same as last week, penis is less rubbery at the center, but not completely soft yet. Sometimes, when cold, it gets a little firmer, i know this is natural.

Soreness in center is still there to the touch, albeit very light, but not completely gone either, has defintely improved tremendously since the start of this recovery. As far as erections go, they're about the same as last week's. Still not able to get 100% rock hard while laying down like i used to, about 90%-95% without stimulation. I know i could get rock hard by fapping, but there is no touching going on until this is over.

I've been doing Reverse Kegels more often, and they are alleviating, since this injury is primarily related to overstressed and hurt PC muscles from overdoing kegels. I would love to get advice or a small routine of RK's to help me progress further, something that will relax the PC muscles without causing further tension. Any would be greatly appreciated.

On a down side, ever since last week, I've woken up most mornings so effin' horny! This morning i woke up with about 60% erection, nice, plump, and veiny. I rolled over and my dick came into contact with my cool pillow, and well, my cock involuntarily twiched and kegeled, and blood just rushed it sooo fast! It felt amazing and just wanted to hump my pillow lol. I had to get off the bed and literally stop myself. I layed back down(facing up) and could stop thinking dirty, sexy thoughts, my erection would not go down so easy.

However this thing has not disappeared completely, it's definetely better, but not gone 100%: after this incident this morning, when i finally calmed down, and my erection subsided, penis still feels a little tired after a 5-10 minute erection. I'm sure this is a sign he's not 100% ready yet.

Could someone please give some advice on keeping random boners at bay haha, i don't want them to interfere with my recovery if i begin to get too many.

Overall: feeling good, and still stretching(yoga) and heating. I will take any advice anyone wants to give, and i'll be back to keep you guys updated.

Until next week!

Comment

I'm also wondering if erections are a good thing or a bad thing? Will they hinder recovery time or help it?

Comment

Update! Week 5.

I was going to post this on sundays like I always do, but oh well, I was busy with it being my birthday and all. Anyway:

Last week showed little difference from week 3. But holy cow! This week was magical haha. Put simply: my erections are getting harder, more frequent. Almost every morning now since wednesday, I've woken up horny and with decent morning wood, still not 100%, but with a little rubbing its there in no time haha. The sensitivity is amazing, while i still have not jacked off, the other day i rubbed the top of my shaft and my frenulum gently in circular motions with my finger, and it feels fantastic. It made me wrap my hands around cock, and started twisting it. I had to stop myself and get out of bed. So sensity is coming back full bore.

Another thing: Flaccid! The tense rubbery core that i felt in the center of my penis at the beginning of this journey is practically nonexistent. I noticed this began about 5 days ago. Turtling as well, is almost non existent, haven't turtled in these past few days at all! My flaccid is finally going back to what is was before, hanging fat and plump (thank you stretching/jelqing). It feels like there is more life in it at flaccid state, before is was colder, tenser. This is due to my positive attitude of heeling, abstaining from mastubation, ejaculation, PE, and of course kept doing my stretches and yoga everyday religiously. Reverse kegels I'm still doing, and these things have helped alot. I've begun doing vigorous helicopter shakes everytime i take a piss, these work great and i love. However sometimes its pain, because my sensitivity is so high, doing these things ALONE will get me hard.

Also my corpus spongiosum, is alot less tight and sore now, urinating and defecating are alot less forceful. There is still some minor soreness between the balls and anus, but it is almost completely disappeared.

All in all, things are going great. This could be one of the greatest birthday presents ever lol. I was planning to begin PE again in April, but i think i'm gonna strap it down until May. Better safe than sorry. I'm now have true evidence of healing. But i'm not there yet!

As Usual i'll be back in 1 weeks time to post another update. Safe PEing to everyone and take care.

See ya next week!

Comment

Question to everyone that has been injured.

Almost forgot, and i've been wanting to ask this for some time.

Since i've ruled out my injury was bassically overworked PC/BC muscles, nothing really wrong with my dick. Just the way that these muscles can affect it is mind-boggling.

Since i've overstrained and injured my PC muscles, even after this healing process is complete, will i be left with weaker muscles? Will i have to slowly build back up to where they were again by slowing doing kegels again? I'm terrified of kegels lol, since this is how i wound up injured.

I guess it would make sense, that they will be weaker. As the saying goes, if you don't use it you lose it. And this would probably mean my PC muscles will atrophy to some degree? Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comment

Yes kegel strength will have to be retrained , It should take far less time than it did to build the first time . Remember to include rk this time . Many guys with hf have head issues which make recovery far more difficult.

Comment

Thanks Pegasus! You truly are great source of information when it comes to these things. I think that is why i've had such luck in recovering. Ive kept a positive mindset, and never freaked out about it, and of course followed alot of your advice.

When would you say would be the time to start retraining with kegels agan? After I start PE again?

Comment

Working...
                              X