My erections are too intense!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My erections are too intense!

Ok so almost 2 weeks in and last night attempting to have a Sherman tank (w@nk) my erection was completly rock solid to the point of discomfort. I couldnt continue!

Currently on order are some supplmements that will help with vasodilation which in theory will make things even more intense and lastly,as of yesterday I'm on a low dose of oxandralone for my gym routine which, you guessed it increases vascularity.

I'm assuming stronger erections are a + PI but this could verywell turn out to be a negative for me!

Question. Would a bathmate or penis pump be a good or bad idea in the not so distant future?

Yeah I had the same problem...
    You gotto watch out for orgasms, because that's when you kegel involuntarily (shooting) which can be dangerous, because you are already at your dick's max capacity in hardness levels (thanks to exercising) and then you kegel ontop of that.
    I feared my dick would explode.. seriously!
    Like the friggin skin cracking up.
    It somehow went away, dunno why. Perhaps because Im not doing so many kegels anymore and not doing edge for hours..
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
    Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
    Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
    Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Can you describe the discomfort?
      It could possible be that your chambers isn't used to this kind of pressure and will probably
      get used to it with time.

Would you say you have a good amount of foreskin and shaft skin?

If you have a tight frenulum and not much foreskin etc the discomfort could be because
      either of these things are very tight as your erection is stronger and bigger. With regularly erections
      i suppose the body will accommodate & stretch out the skin. Your penis maybe isn't used to this kind of sudden size and pressure increase. Your penis should accommodate with time.

A Bathmate will add skin & make your skin more elastic which will help with this.

Good luck.
      Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
      BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Thanks for replies guys. The feeling is more inside my penis. The chambers feel pumped to the max! This was about 30 mins after jelqing.

Also theres an ever so slight dull ache down there as if I'd been cuming lots last night. Perhaps a sign I should ease off the exercises for a little while?

Comment

Originally posted by bob999 View Post
          Thanks for replies guys. The feeling is more inside my penis. The chambers feel pumped to the max! This was about 30 mins after jelqing.

Also theres an ever so slight dull ache down there as if I'd been cuming lots last night. Perhaps a sign I should ease off the exercises for a little while?
          I experienced this once in my PE career when i was having sex with my girlfriend and somewhere in the beginning of my PE career. I never experienced it anymore. I want to experience it again. I don't think it's a bad sign, i think it's a good sign. It tells you that your CC/CS chambers is filled to maximum and they scream for to expand. The only way to go around this is for the penis to enlarge.

Keep going. But you should do exercises that helps the tunica to grow.
          Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
          BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

I think the dull ache is OK. Means you had a good workout. But if you can get that hard after a workout, thats pretty. Any more then 20min jelqing and my dick is dead.
            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Take advantage of those erections with exercises that require them. For example pumping, clamping, erect bends, ULI's, erect bundled stretches, etc.

P.S. Be aware, Anavar (oxandrolone) is known to kill libido. And as a male, you wont really see significant gain at a low dose.

Comment

I won't be needing libido until next month so that's not too much of a concern right now. Also anything other than low dose the sides are unbearable. That goes with all steroids.

Thanks for the replies. It's definatly a good sign and I'll try and use it to myadvantage and be nicely conditioned (maybe bigger!) when I see my girl in 4 weeks time.

Comment

Are your erections lasting for unusually long periods of time as well?
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Just managed to cum after a longer than usual manual session. About 20 minutes instead of my usual 5-10 minutes. When I felt it comming I had to stop due to the intensity, then what I think was precum shot out just before I came.

Is this from the vast number of kegals I've been doing or result of Jelqing?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Are your erections lasting for unusually long periods of time as well?
                      Nope. If anything they go down a little quicker

Comment

Originally posted by bob999 View Post
                        Nope. If anything they go down a little quicker
                        If you're not at a risk for priapism that's one less concern. The other points mentioned in this thread are worth noting, though.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                        X