Serious penis/pelvic muscle dysfunction problem please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious penis/pelvic muscle dysfunction problem please help

I have somewhat of a rare/unusual problem with my penis and have spent quite a while looking for similar problems online but have not been very successful I will try to explain it best as i can, it will be rather long , but I would seriously appreciate any kind of insight or comments at all as this problem is making me lose the will to live. please forgive any grammatical or spelling errors. Also please forgive me if this is not in the correct section of the forum.

Basically about a year ago I was excessively masturbating and found my pelvic floor muscles were getting tighter and tighter over time making it harder to start urinating as well as having smaller and smaller contractions during orgasm. meaning the reverse kegal movement involuntarily became smaller and smaller and harder to do.

Instead of stopping for a while and realizing I had a problem, i stupidly continued on thinking it was just aging or whatever. well one night after masturbating rather excessively , a few hours after I felt a muscle spasm in the perneum/taint area. im pretty sure it was the front pelvic floor muscle that controls releasing urine when you urinate and also lets in blood when you do a reverse kegal.

After this spasm the next day i immediately noticed a loss of sensitivity as well as a fairly noticeable decrease in muscle movement of the reverse kegal. meaning the reverse kegal motion became shorter , making my stream of urine weaker as well as making orgasm contractions smaller and letting in blood during reverse kegal not as much . now before going further i just want to ask has anyone heard of anything like this before? is it a permanent damage or just a muscle strain? can it be reversed? if so how?

Moving on, now instead of taking a long break from masturbating like i should have after that night I continued on and several more times each one after about a few months, and usually after a day of again, excessive masturbation, this muscle twitch / spasm in the same place would happen, and each time it happened the same results happened. slightly less overall sensitivity at baseline, smaller orgasm contractions, and even weaker urine stream.

Now there would be times where id take small breaks and notice improvement but then once the improvement was there and masturbation became alot better i overdid it again and fell back into making it worse.

a week or so ago I decided there is something definitely wrong that needs to be fixed (yes i know how late and stupid i am for not deciding this earlier) and have been trying a bunch of different things with varied degrees of improvement , but alas, still nothing close to what it originally was like before this problem started snowballing worse and worse. Honestly I know I should go to the doctor but am too embarrassed and want to first try and fix it on my own, and if I cant then will for sure.

Some other background info, very poor posture while this was occurring, I have made significant improvement to it and realized having a slumped posture effects the way you perceive penile sensitivity and arousal.

also many many hours of sitting. this all happened during a period where i was very inactive and sitting for most of the day, I was also overweight.

I have lost 30 pounds, made significant improvement to my posture, my overall health, the amount of time spent sitting (almost none), but still have not been ever able to go longer then a few days without masturbating, and think this might be the key to fixing everything, as everything I masturbate after making this progress, it seems to drastically reduce the progress Ive made by making everything tighten up again.

I have tried giving myself rectal massage (no homo) as the muscles in the anus are incredibly , permanently tight. and have found doing this while taking hot baths actually really helps and the muscles have gone from being in a permanently closed tight position to being alot more relaxed. this , along with not masturbating for several days as well as deep breathing/relaxation has also helped with urination and restoring some sensitivity, as well as improving erection and generally make things seem to be improving. but still overall everything is still soo far away from what it used to be in terms of overall sensitivity/pleasure, how strong urination stream is, how much blood gets let in when doing a reverse kegal (hardly any), and how small my actual reverse kegals are.

I am fairly new to this forum and am wondering if anyone has heard of similar problems in the past , or if anyone knows what this is and how to fix it. I am really hoping its just a muscle dysfunction issue and nothing more serious, but am scared that if i commit to not masturbating for several weeks and it doesnt fix it i will become more hopelessly depressed then I already am as a result of this problem.

Also a key point I feel is that it seems that i have lost the ability to manually reverse kegal the front kegal muscle ( the one that controls the penis, not the anus) and can only ever use this reverse motion when i have a need to urinate, but even then it just barely reverses. the reverse motion is so small compared to what it used to be. and before all this happened I was able to do it any time at will.

Another thing is after each one of these spasms, once erect, I would be closer and closer to the point of no return once erect, meaning there was a noticable decrase in time taken masturbating before I was about to orgasm.

It now takes a rediculously short ammount of time masturbating before it starts to get to the point of no return.

I think thats about all I can think of , if I think of anything more important I will add with an edit.

Any insight/help/comments/tips anything at all is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    healthlife44
    Last edited by healthlife44; 03-20-2016, 12:32 AM.

Start with Hindi squat .

A physio who does work on the pelvic floor is the ideal solution.

You should have 1 thread about this.

Comment

I have merged your threads into this one. Please keep your question in one forum only.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by healthlife44 View Post
        Honestly I know I should go to the doctor but am too embarrassed and want to first try and fix it on my own, and if I cant then will for sure.
        but still have not been ever able to go longer then a few days without masturbating, and think this might be the key to fixing everything, as everything I masturbate after making this progress, it seems to drastically reduce the progress Ive made by making everything tighten up again.
        but am scared that if i commit to not masturbating for several weeks and it doesnt fix it i will become more hopelessly depressed then I already am as a result of this problem.
        Yours was a marathon post if I ever saw one, and not having much knowledge about pelvic floor issues there's a lot of info I can't offer any comments on. However, the above quotes do tell a story:

You already know what you need to do. You need to give up masturbation for a while. Everybody can do this. When people can't go more than a few days without masturbating, it's frequently because they're suffering from anxiety and masturbation offers an easy, but very short-lived relief from said anxiety. You thinking that you will be even more depressed if you don't see results from quitting masturbation, is just a fun little Catch 22 you've invented for yourself. But the time has come to let it go. Just like quitting cigarettes, the habit won't go quietly. But after a little while it will pipe down, the brain fog will clear up, and you'll have much better control of these impulses.

You've already made a lot of good changes for yourself, so you can do this as well. Go out and do something enjoyable and/or relaxing, then sit down and ask yourself if your reasoning for continued masturbation is worth holding on to:

You're afraid of something that has not happened and likely won't happen at all, and because of this every few days you reset all your excellent progress towards a goal you very much want to reach. How does this make sense? It doesn't, but it's just the way it works when you're nervous about something. Very unlikely future complications get drummed up, completely drowning out whatever the voice of reason tries to say.

You might be thinking that if you go to the doctor, you will be so embarrassed that you will have to hide in a basement for the rest of your life. But in reality, your doctor is bound by an oath of confidentiality and has seen and heard much worse things before. At worst, you might feel a little weird for a few days. At best, you might actually feel relieved that you've gotten some of the weight off your chest. This is likely also something you already know - so what's left for you to do is to latch onto this perspective and convince yourself that this is the way forward. Letting your fears call all the shots is only good if you want to remain exactly where you are.
        -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Working...
        X